♡Judaiyaan♡

Happy reading ❤(Unedited)

(For background music👆..some lyrics will be there in chapter)

Author's POV 

Guddan is walking in the rain on the deserted street hugging her remembering her six months with her Jindal sahab..

The first time, they met on the lake and he was a true gentleman to her from that moment..

'(🎶) Kaash tu mere haq mein hota

Banke yaqeen shaq mein hota...

Par aisa hua nahi

Tu hai meelon door kahi

Tere sang pal do pal ko

Hasna jo chaaha to..(🎶)'

The day he came to see her for marriage..and she was so happy that he was her Mr.handsome..

Then, the one month of wedding preps.. 

'(🎶) Rula ke gaya ishq tera

Rula ke gaya ishq tera

Ke maane nahi dil ye mera

Kaise chup main karaaun ve..(🎶)'

For the first time, when he carried her in his arms.. 

Then their wedding...

 Their goa trip.. and everytime her heart beating in an abnormal speed when he came close to her..

'(🎶) Tu aise juda huaa

Main raat tu subah hua

Tujhpe main marta raha

Tujhe yaad main karta raha...(🎶)'

Her falling for him.. that meeting..their first date..then confession..

One step and another closer to each other everyday..and then that party..not the party but a nightmare for them..

'(🎶) Bhula ke gaya ishq tera

Rula ke gaya ishq tera

Bhula ke gaya ishq tera

Rula ke gaya ishq tera

Kaise chup main karaaun ve....(🎶)

'Just one question..why? When everything was going fine..whats the need to do all this God.. what does yash get doing all this..creating misunderstanding between me and jindal sahab..' guddan thought..

'And can't Jindal sahab trust his guddan..' 

'I thought my destiny Is Jindal sahab.. and I was very happy about that..but now I think love is not my destiny..these tears are..right lord krishna?' 

She walked for some more time, then she found a bus stand.. She went there and sat down lost in thoughts..

.

.

Here, akshat fell on his knees looking at the ring in his hand..

What he saw..then his outburst..

All was going in his mind..

'Why I let my mind control me..why on the first place, I didn't listen her.. I did a big mistake this time..she didn't hurt me but I hurted her..She left me..'

"I didn't expect this from you akshat" Dad said and left from there..

Aditi left behind dad because she doesn't want to say anything to her jiju.. 

Vachan stood there watching his friend.. he move towards him and knelt down in front of him.. he kept his hand on Akshat's shoulder..

 Akshat lifted his head and looked at him.."I hurted her vachan..she left me.." Akshat said with trembling lips..

"I will not say anything but I will say to stop her and say sorry..not just sorry, win her back..win her love back..you have to fight for bhabs" with this he got up and left from there..

Guddan's tears stricken face came in front of his eyes..   

He hurriedly got up and rush outside.."I have to stop her..I can't let my guddan go this easily..I can't lose her" 

He was running drenched in rain, looking here and there, finding his guddan..

His phone buzzed in his pocket..he hurriedly took it out and picked up the phone..

"Sir, mam is at the bus stand..she is looking fine..can you please come?" It is his driver..

"Which bus stand? Is she with you?"  

"No sir..she is not with me..I followed her for safety purposes because I didn't felt good as she rushed out of house in the rain and didn't stop when I called her..we are at the first bust stop from the house..I am standing a little far from her as she won't like to be followed..but sir please come, she is not looking good" he informed akshat 

"Be there with her..I am coming..and thank you so much.." 

"Sir, aap kyu thank you bol rahe hai..it's my duty.." 

Humming he cut the call and ran towards the bus stand..

After some time, he reached there and found guddan sitting there lost in thoughts..

He moved closer to her..

She lifted her an saw him.. she hurriedly stood up and walked away from there..

"Guddan..guddan please stop..." he cried running behind her..

She stopped and turn towards her..

"Kyu?..Ab bhi..aapko khuch bolna hai?" She said shivering.. she already had fever and then she is drenched in rain..

"Guddan please..stop..I am very very sorry..please..don't go" he said moving closer to her.. she backed away shaking her head..

"Did..you listen to me?" She asked

"I am very very sorry..guddan..please don't leave me..hit me, scold me..shout at me..don't talk to me for as many as days you want..but please don't leave me.." he said vulnerably 

"You yourself said ..yesterday... to leave..then why you have problem..if I am..leaving" she said 

"Guddan..please.." he tried to hug her but she turn away and walked away wiping his tears..

"Guddan..stop.." he shouted from behind but guddan didn't listen.. 

She heard a yell "GUDDAN!" and a thud sound..

She turn around to see........

A/N

Sorry guys for the short chapters!

Reviews please 

Do Comments and votes 

Spread love 💙