♡Arrival♡

Happy reading ❤

Guddan's POV
"Are you okay?" Jindal sahab asked me as we were making our way out of the airport..
I nodded and raised my head to look at him..he was already looking at me with calculating eyes..he did notice that I am holding his hand tightly due to the attention we are getting which is making me want to disappear..
I don't like being the centre of attention..
"You look tired..Let's go to the hotel..vachan ne arrangements kardi hai saari" he said and I nodded..
My stomach growled as we started moving..
"We will stop at a restaurant first" he joked and I smiled
"Jindal sahab let's eat some pav bhaji" I said and he stopped the car near the stall
"Ok.." he said and we got off the car..
"Ek baar dad ko call karlo.." I said to him
"Hmm" he hummed and take his phone out to call dad..
My phone also rang showing an incoming call from addu..
I picked it up and talked to her..

After the calls, our food arrived.. the aroma of pav bhaji was mouthwatering..not wasting any time I dived into the plate..
Bhukkad! Jindal sahab bhi toh hai..
My mind said
I frowned and stopped eating thinking how inconsiderate I was..
I pushed my plate in middle and elbowed him..
As he looked towards me, I signed him to eat..
"You eat.." he said
Aise nhi maanege yeh..
I kept a morsel in front of his mouth and he raised his brow..
" Khao na" I said and kept it in his mouth..
"Ab tum khao" he said as I started to make him eat another morsel..
"Chup chap khao na.. hum bhi kha rhe hai..aur apne pet ki bhi sun lo khuch" I said keeping the morsel in his mouth as his stomach growled..
We ended up eating two plates of it..
It was too tasty that we couldn't stop ourselves eating it..
We both even burped at end.. we both laughed and left from there..
******
I plopped on bed, not caring about other things..I sighed and rubbed my eyes..
"Too tired?" He asked settling himself on bed
"A lottt" I said
"You should change guddan..you will feel relaxed" he said
"Will do it after 2 minutes" I replied closing my eyes..
..
I came out from bathroom after changing and saw Jindal sahab sleeping..
I laid down on bed beside him and drifted to sleep..

Akshat's POV
I woke up due to the continuously ringing of my phone..
I looked at the watch to see its 7 in the evening.. I looked towards her and then I noticed that my hand was wrapped around her waist and her around my torso..
She was scooted closer to me.. I remove my hand and picked up the phone to see a missed call from my PA..
I stood up and called him..
After talking to him, I moved towards bed..to see guddan in an uncomfortable position and sweat beads on her forehead..
I turned on the ac and decreased its temperature.. I leaned forward to pull the comforter over her to make her feel comfortable when I noticed red spots.. I removed the comforter and saw her shorts and bedsheets covered with blood..
I panicked not knowing what to do..
I shake her and she stirred I her sleep.. she look here and there and stopped as he looked at me who is panicking..
"Kya hua Jindal sahab?" She asked
"Kh..khoon" I said and her eyes traveled in the direction I am pointing..
Her eyes widened.. she jumped out of the bed and ran in to the bathroom..

Worried, I knocked at the door of bathroom..
"Guddan..tum theek ho na?" I asked
No reply..
"Guddan..doctor ko phone karu kya? Kya hua?" I asked
"Mei theek hu...doctor ko bulane ki jarurat nhi hai" came her reply and I sighed
"Toh phir kya hua?" I asked
She opened a door a little and peeped out..
"Jindal sahab..mei theek hu..pareshan mat hoiye.. bas..woh.."
"Kya guddan?"
"I am..umm..on"
"Guddan are you on your monthly days?" I asked and she nodded looking down..
"Why you hesitated telling me about it? Do you feel embarrassed?"
She again nodded
"Guddan it's normal..it's natural for woman..you can share it with me without hesitating..without being embarrassed" she nodded again
"Abhi batao kya chahiye tumhe?"
"Woh..mujhe mere kapde.. aur u know..pad chahiye" she said 'woh' and 'aur u know' clearly and other part in low voice but I heard it..
I understand her hesitation..
"Wait" I said and she nodded closing the door..
I rushed to a medical store..
There were variety of essentials..
What does she prefers?
I asked for the best and girl on the store helped me..
I also brought a water heating bag, some medicines for cramps and Chocolates..
I quickly return back and handed her the things..
"Lo guddan" I said
"Thank you Jindal sahab" she said
"Thanks mat bola karo tum..ab tum fresh ho jaao" I said and she nodded..
I kept the medicine and chocolate on the side table and prepare the hot water bag for her..
I changed the bedsheets and called the room service for laundry..
I handed the laundry to the lady who came for service..
I closed the door of room and move inside to see guddan coming out of bathroom holding her stomach.. she is looking very tired..
"Tum thik ho? Jyada pain ho rha hai? Doctor ko bulayu?" I asked her as I helped her settle down on bed.. I kept the pillows at the back for support..
"Nhi Jindal sahab..mei theek hu..yeh to bas dysmenorrhea hai..ho jaayega theek" she said but still holding her stomach tightly..
"Guddan yeh lo..inse Aaram aa jayega" I said handing her the hot water bag and medicines..
"Thank you Jindal sahab" she said as she took the things..
She looked here and there and frowned..
"Aapne kyu ki..mei change kardeti bedsheet" she said
"Apni halat toh dekho"
"Mei toh khamakha aapko pareshan karti rehti hu.." she said
"Aisa khuch nhi hai guddan" I said sitting beside her on bed
"Aur nhi toh kya?" She said still holding her stomach and pain clearly evident in her eyes..

(Author's POV) guddan clearly sees the concern for her in Akshat's eyes..
"Mei theek hu Jindal sahab..it's normal!" She said
"Kaise sab theek hai? Kitna dard ho rha hai tumhe" he said
"Yeh normal hai..ho jaayega theek" she said and he nodded still worrying..

(Continuing Akshat's POV)
"kya khaogi?" I asked her
"Hume bhook nhi hai"
"Guddan..agar khuch khaogi nhi toh dard theek kaise hoga..aur dawaii bhi tabhi asar karegi jab tum khuch khaogi"
"Hum Chocolates kha lete hai" she said picking them but I snatched them..
"Nope.. I am ordering dinner here..you will eat it then you can have these Chocolates" I said and she pouted..
"These Chocolates are for you only but first food" I ordered her and she nodded still pouting..
After dinner, she laid down..I handed her the hot water bag and covered her with comforter..
Once she was comfortable and she closed her eyes..I switched off the lights and laid down beside her..

A/N
Just got done with my first exam, so decided to update..
Now,
Reviews guys!!(about chapter)
And, I want your reviews about akshat..
Comments and votes
Keep smiling..
Spread love 💙