♡Lunch♡

Happy reading ❤

Author's POV
Another day, another morning but a busy morning in Jindal bhawan..
"Vachan jaldi chal.." Akshat called vachan who is busy with his breakfast made by his sweet bhabhi..
"Kis baat ki jaldi hai Jindal sahab.. dhang se breakfast tak nhi kiya aapne aur ab vachan ko bol rhe hai jaldi kar jaldi kar.." Guddan said to him..
"Guddan..khuch bahut jaruri meetings hai aaj..we have to reach office earlier for some work..today will be a long day" akshat said..
"Chal bhai..bye bhabhi" vachan said standing up..
Vachan hugged guddan and give a flying kiss like always.. no matter in what hurry he is..he will say bye to his bhabhi in his own way...
Guddan smiled and said "bye"..
Akshat was busy in his call..he move out of house talking on phone.. he always hugged guddan but being busy today with work and phone calls..it slipped out of his mind..
Guddan frowned at this.. she started moving towards kitchen when her eyes fall on a bag.. it was his office bag..
She picked it up and rushed outside..
"Jindal sahab!!" Guddan called him loudly and he turn towards her to see her rushing towards him with a bag in her hands..
It's his office bag..
'Shit! Bhul hi gya' Akshat thought to himself..
He hunged up the phone saying he will talk later..
He took the bag from her and hugged her..
Guddan smiled..
He kissed her temple and mumbled "bye..take care"..
"Have a good day ahead..and best of luck for your meetings.." she said to him.. he nodded smiling..
He turned and left..
"Jyada stress mat lena" he heard guddan from back..
He smiled to himself..
'Uske khuch words..aur din Acha chala jaata hai' he thought..
♡♡♡
It's afternoon and lunch time...
Akshat and vachan both are engrossed so much in work that they even forget about their lunch..
Currently, they are in Akshat's cabin discussing about the meeting which is later in eve..
Both of their stomach growled..
"Akshat khuch kha lete hai yaar" vachan said
"Mei bhi yehi kehne waala tha" akshat said
"Chal phir" they both stood up but stop because of the knock at the door..

(At Jindal bhawan before the lunch time)

Guddan was preparing lunch for Dad and her when her mind went to Jindal sahab and vachan..
'Subah se busy hoge donno..pta nhi khuch khaaya bhi hoga ya nhi' she thought glancing at watch..
'Unke liye khuch bana deti hu..lunch ka time bhi hone waala hai' she thought...
Soon, she packed lunch for both them..
She served food for dad in a plate and moved towards him..
"Dad yeh lijiye..lunch kar lijiye..mei office jaa rhi hu..Jindal sahab aur vachan ke liye lunch banaya hai" she told him..
"Theek hai beta..aur Acha kiya tune..pta nhi khuch khaya bhi Hoga kya unn dono ne"
"Haa"
Guddan left to the office with lunch..
She was visiting him in his office for the first time..
She reached the office soon..
She was awestruck to see the huge building in front of her with its own powerful aura.. "after all its the cost of hardwork of Dad, Jindal sahab and vachan of so many years.." guddan thought..
She moved inside and asked the receptionist about Akshat's cabin..
Everyone was polite to her and respecting her after all she is their boss's wife..
(Present)
She reached his office and thought For a while whether to knock or go move inside without knocking..
'It's better to knock' she thought and knocked at the door..
She heard 'come in' from the other side..
She slowly opened the door and moved inside to see vachan and Jindal sahab looking in her direction only..
"Khana laaye hai hum aap dono ke liye.. " she said as she move towards them..
"Thank you! You are a life savior guddan/bhabhi" they both said together sighing in relief..
Guddan giggled seeing them..
She serve the food to both of them..
"Kaam karo..theek hai..par apna bhi toh dhyaan rakho" she said to them frowning how they forget everything when they work..
"Sorry! We will keep that in mind next time" they both said quickly..
They all chuckled..
"Chalo..ab khaalo khaana" she said
Vachan stood up suddenly..
" Kaha?" Akshat asked
"Mei apne cabin mei jaa rha hu" vachan said
"Kyu?" Guddan asked
"Kya bhabhi ab mei third wheel kyu banu" he said and winked at her giving her a message to talk to akshat..
Guddan got his message.. she is somewhere nodding and somewhere shooking her head in no..
Vachan left from there leaving them alone..
"Baitho na guddan" akshat said
She nodded and sat on a chair in front of his desk..
Akshat was busy eating because he was very hungry and food also tastes heaven..
Guddan was playing with her phone..she doesn't have any idea to start a conversation about the topic vachan want them to talk and deep inside her heart she also wants..
"Kaisa bana hai khaana" guddan suddenly asked him breaking the silence..
"Bahut yummy...kasam se..maza aa gya" he said
Guddan smiled (a big one than usual) hearing him..
"Ye lo" akshat said to guddan forwarding a morsel..
"Aap khaiye na Jindal sahab-" guddan said
He didn't listen to her and put the morsel in her mouth shutting her
"Tumne lunch kiya tha?" Akshat asked her..
She shook her head in no honesty
"Then eat with me" He said rather ordered her.. his voice was firm outside so that guddan could obey her but guddan is crystal cleared with his care..
She smiled and akshat fed her.. both ate together happily..
"Jindal sahab" guddan said while eating..
"Hmm"
"Aapse ek baat puche"
"Hmm"
"Aap hamari itni care kyu karte hai.."
"Hmm" is what she got in reply..
"Kya Hmm, hmm kar rhe hai..gilete guard se shave kariye aur Jo marzi boliye" she said mimicking a TV advertisement..
Akshat looked at her and laugh..
Guddan also joined him and laughed..
"Boliye na Jindal sahab" guddan said as they ended their laughing session..
"Kya"
"Aap hamare baare mei kya sochte hai? Kya feel karte hai? Kyu itni care karte hai hamari..hum toh sirf dost hi hai na aapke phir itna sab khuch kyu?" Guddan asked him straight forward..she said everything in one go..somewhere she is hoping for a positive reply and somewhere she is worrying about another situation..
Little did she know that akshat too like her and the situation she is worrying about will not come..
Akshat was shocked hearing her questions.. he was debating whether to tell her the truth or not..
'Sach hi bol deta hu..goa mei nhi bol saka tha aur na hi uske baad..shayad bhagwaan ne hi yeh chance diya ho mujhe..bol de akshat' he thought
"Guddan..."

A/N
Reviews!!
I know it's a filler chapter..I promise you will like next chapters and guess what is coming up in next chapters??
Comments and votes
Be happy always..
Spread love 💙