♡The meeting♡

Happy reading ❤

Author's POV
"Guddan..I.." akshat was going to say it when they were intrupted by a knock on the door..
"Why? Oh God.." he murmured and rudely said "come in" to whoever was there.. 'saara spoil kar diya..huh!' He thought
Guddan saw his mood and glared at him signing him to be polite not rude..
'Aisa bhi kya kehne waale the joh itna mood kharab ho gya Inka knock ki wajah se' guddan thought eyeing akshat..
"AJ..Mr.shah is here for the meeting" Mr.kapadia (his pa) came and informed him..
"Ok..tell him to meet me here in next 5 minutes" within a second the akshat jindal or I should say AJ was back..
It's him only who knows that this aj mask is just for the world.. he is just guddan's Jindal sahab in front of guddan or as as soon as he reaches home..
"Ok AJ" with this Mr.kapadia left the office..
Guddan also moved to left from there when akshat stopped her "Kaha jaa rhi ho"
"Bahar..meeting hai na aapki"
"Ruk jao na" he said
"Kyu"
"Aise hi"
"Par Jindal sahab..hum kya karenge"
He thought for a while and smirked
"Be my PA for this meeting" he just want guddan to be his side..
Guddan looked at him for a while and then said playfully near his ear..
"You like my presence this much Mr.jindal" but his next move make her thought that it was her bad move..
He took the opportunity of their closeness to wrap his hands around her waist and pull her to his lap..
"What if I say yes Mrs. Jindal" he whispered
Guddan continued it..
"Then I will stay here" she said
"You know what.." Akshat was going to tell her that she was like his lucky charm and this meeting was damn important..so, he wants her by his side all the time.. but they were again intrupted by a knock.. this time akshat knows it was Mr.shah..
Guddan jumps off his lap and stood beside him.. he composed himself and his dominating aura radiate the room..
"Come in" he said and the door of his cabin opened.. as soon as it opened and guddan saw the man standing there with his own aura but not an aura that business man carries a different aura which sent shivers through Guddan's whole body.. his gaze fell upon guddan from AJ..guddan felt uncomfortable under his gaze.. she felt uneasy..like something big was coming.. something wrong is going to happen..
Mr.shah was not normally looking at guddan..he was looking at her lustly..he doesn't have any idea who guddan is because he was not in India.. he smirked as his evil mind came across a dirty idea..
"Good afternoon Mr.shah..hope you are doing fine" akshat greeted him breaking the silence in the room and also because somewhere he sensed his gaze on guddan..
"Ohh good afternoon AJ..hum toh acche hi hai..aap kahe" he said in a not-so-business-talks tone..
"Have a sit.." Akshat said and Mr.shah took his place on the chair in front of his desk..
Their meeting started and all the while Mr.shah was glancing at guddan..
AJ kept him busy in talks and Make sure Mr shah's eyes was on him only..
He regretted his decision of stopping her and making her stand here by his side..
(End of the meeting)
"So AJ.. I have another deal with me..which is beneficial for both of us.." Mr.shah said.. he just took one step ahead for his plan..
"Which deal?" AJ asked
"This deal is all yours...and I don't want anything but..." he said
"But.." AJ said
Before saying anything Mr.shah started coughing.. before AJ could do anything guddan took the glass of water and give it to Mr.shah..
Mr.shah took the opportunity..he intentionally touched her hands while taking the glass from her.. guddan gulped.. AJ saw all this..
"Guddan" AJ called her but..
Before she could move Mr.shah grapped her by waist..
Guddan eyes widened and she wriggled in his hold.. tears began to make their ways in her eyes..
With a bang on the table AJ stood up..he was already angry when..
"BUT I WANT ONE NIGHT WITH THIS BEAUTY.." Mr.shah said all the while watching guddan with his eyes which were dark with lust as he left her and stood up too..
'That's it..Lagta hai aaj kisiko marna hai' AJ thought and smirked as he know what he has to do with shah..
Aj's anger was at its peak..he was controlling himself whole the time not to punch Mr.shah but he hold himself..
Guddan was shocked, hurt..all wrong thoughts were making home in her mind..
Just like guddan thought something else of Akshat's smirk.. Mr.shah also thought that AJ agreed to this deal..
Mr.shah forwarded his hand in order to shake aj's hand..little did he know that he has stepped inside the lion's den and there is no way back..
"You know Mr.shah this deal was important" AJ said emphasizing on was..
Mr.shah didn't get AJ clearly but he smirked..
Mr.shah was busy eye-raping guddan that he didn't notice when AJ took his hand not for handshake but...
Guddan was shocked, scared and hurt.. tears rolled down his eyes as she thought that AJ will....allow Mr.shah....
'No..no..' guddan screamed in mind because her throat went dry.. no words were coming out of her throat..
She hold the chair on which AJ was sitting so that she could not collapse on floor.. her knees were weak..she was controlling her sobs.. her eye sight become blurry due to tears which are falling continuously.. it's the thing which a woman could not imagine in her nightmare also..
On the other hand, AJ took Mr.shah's hand just to hear his painful screams with were a music to aj's ears because his guddan was crying because of that bastard..
Mr.shah withdraw his hand from aj's deadly hold.. AJ pushed Mr.shah and he fall on well-polished marble floor of Akshat's cabin with a thud.. guddan flinched seeing all this.. tears were still flowing but this time she was shocked seeing the scenario in front of her eyes..

Her eyes fell on Mr.shah blood covered hand and him whimpering in pain while cursing aj..
"What do you think..huh...u bastard" Mr.shah cried in pain..
AJ had shoved his pointed tip pen in his hand.. the pen made its way through his palm piercing in his skin making him cry in pain again and again..
AJ kneeled in front of him and cupped his face tightly as he was holding his neck and choking him..
Aj was very angry and guddan tears and sobs were adding fuel to it..
"Mr.shah..so..what  we were dealing about.." AJ said in a sickening sweet voice which is as deadly as a lion's roar..
"Haa..one night..with this beauty.." AJ said pointing to guddan and tighten his hold at the last part..
"What do you think..huh? Who is this beauty? A mere girl? A normal PA?" he asked Mr.shah the sign of danger not leaving his tone..
His laughed not only scared mr.shah but guddan also shivered..
"Jis jameen pe tu pada hai na..uski malkin hai woh..Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal hai woh.." AJ said emphasizing every word and then left Mr.shah face..
Mr. Shah was shocked.. he was scared obviously but his ego is bigger than anything..
'Akshat Jindal..aaj tera time hai.. joh karna hai karle..lekin mei bhi shah hu.. shah..Jindal ko barbaad kar dunga' Mr.shah thought..
"Shukar mana yeh toh bas tera haath tha..Teri aankhein nhi jinse tu besharmo ki tarah meri biwi ko dekh rha hai.." AJ said holding his hand..
"Chal ho khada..ja..ja guddan ke pass.." AJ said standing up
"Kyu nhi ja rha..ab nhi jaana guddan ke pass.."
"Ek baat yaad rakhiyo..aaj toh tujhe chod rha hu lekin ek baar aur tu guddan pe nazar daal..kal subah ka suraj kya aaj raat ka Chand bhi nhi dekhega..GUDDAN SIRF MERI HAI..SIRF MERI.." AJ said and push him once again.. he press the security call button on intercom..
Within a minute, security was there in his office..
"Mr.shah ki thori si mehmaan nawazi kardo" he ordered security.. security nodded and dragged Mr.shah out of his office..
Guddan was still standing there near his chair..with no movement..she was numb.. maybe just taking time for herself to process all the events..
AJ looked towards guddan and took a deep breath to calm himself down..
He rush towards guddan and embrace her in his arms..
For guddan it was like she came back in senses.. she too wrapped her arms around him tightly..
They both remain there for a long time..

A/N
Reviews guys!!
Wait for next chapters!!

A/NReviews guys!!Wait for next chapters!!

Heya my cuties!I just found these poems on internet and these are so beautiful!!I just see myself in these and they just convey a beautiful message

Heya my cuties!
I just found these poems on internet and these are so beautiful!!
I just see myself in these and they just convey a beautiful message..
Not only myself I can also find 'guddan' and 'ishaani' (yaad hai na) in these..
And I am sure, all girls can relate to these..(aap sab bhi comment karna)
Aur haa, I want reviewss guys..about the story and yes, please honest reviews.. how's the book going..are you guys enjoying it.. should I stop it? Etc. Etc.
Comments and votes
Love ya alll❤
Spread love 💙