♡Mera Pyaar Ho Tum♡

Happy reading ❤

Author's POV 

Right now, our Akshan is sitting near the lake watching the setting sun in the sky and the calm water in front of them..

No one was saying anything.. they are just enjoying each other's company..

Guddan, today, felt a little relieved talking to her Jindal sahab..

She smiled weakily as a thought came across  her mind...

She stood up and looked at the sun with still moist eyes..

"Suraj jab dhal jaata hai..tab apne peeche sirf kaali raat nhi chodta..."

Akshat looked up at her as she continued..

"Woh apne peeche ek aas bhi chod jaata hai..ek nayi subah ki aas.."

She looked at him and continued looking directly into his eyes..

"Mere liye woh aas aap ho Jindal sahab..ek nayi zindagi ki aas..nayi khushiyo ki aas..aur ab..."

She looked away towards the setting sun and said "pyaar ki bhi ❤.."

Akshat was shocked hearing her..he looked at her and then looked down at the water..

Guddan smiled weakily as she excepted this reaction.. she knows that her Jindal sahab just like her not love her..

She turn and started to walk away from there when she was stopped by a tight but gentle grip on her wrist.. She turned and looked back at akshat..

"Mujhe pyaar ki aas nhi banna guddan...mujhe tumhara pyaar banna hai ❤.." he said and guddan looked into his eyes which were screaming the truth of his love..

She was shocked..

She forget everything around her..she was just looking at her Jindal sahab..

Akshat pulled her towards him and with his one hand behind her head and other on her waist, he put his lips on her soft lips..

Guddan's eyes were wide and her hands were in air..but as Akshat slowly and gently poured more love and passion..she also closed her eyes and devoured the moment by returning the kiss and locking her hands at the back of his neck.. 

Akshat pulled away a bit and opened his eyes to see his guddan who's eyes are still closed..(they both are still close to each other)..guddan slowly opened her eyes and saw Akshat's loving gaze on her..

"When you came in my life I didn't even thought about that just not my friend but you will become a part of my life, a part of my heart, a part of me..I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms..I want that whenever I come back home from work tired I cuddle with you and you play with my hairs making me forget every tiredness or tension..I want you to scold me whenever I over-work or I do not eat on time or I randomly put things here and there and then irritate you asking 'guddan where is my tie or wallet or socks or any file?'..I want to pamper you..I want to spoil you..I want to tease you..I want to live with you and at last I want to took my last breath with you" he confessed whole heartedly 

"I love you Guddan❤..that much that I can't even say how much.." He finally confessed.. 

"I love you too Jindal Sahab❤.." She finally said overwhelmed by his confession..

Not able to say anything, she put her lips on his lips..her lips talking about her love for him..

Pulling away only when they are out of breath guddan joined their foreheads and both savored the moment by closing their eyes and feeling each other..