♡The New Addition♡

Happy reading ❤

Guddan's POV 

It's been 1.5 years with Jindal sahab and everything is great..

Aditi and Vachan will also complete their one year soon..

Me, Jindal sahab, Vachan, Aditi, Dad and Dadda all are living together and every day is full of our craziness and happiness..

It's not Jindal bhawan but our happy home for us..

"I would love to kiss the hands of our two masterchefs.." Vachan said munching on the aloo prathas..

"They are too yummy" Jindal sahab said taking one more..

"Thank you! Thank you!" Me and aditi dramatically bow down..

I didn't feel like eating so I didn't eat much..

We completed our breakfast and me and aditi were going to take the dishes in the kitchen, when Mr.kapadia entered...

"Lo aa gayi aapki work wife" I said teasing Jindal sahab..

We all were laughing when we stopped as we heard jindal sahab..

"Kapadia you will see today's work.. I will be at home with my family" Jindal sahab dismissed Mr.kapadia informing him..

He looked at us to find us looking at him..suprised?

"Kya..aise kya dekh rhe ho?" He asked

"You ditched the work?" I asked 

"It's not a big deal..I have done it earlier also.." Jindal sahab said 

"No no..the thing is you did it yourself not because we said you to" Vachan said 

"So.." Jindal sahab shrugged 

"Should I go to office?" He asked

"Nooo..who is saying?" I stopped him

"Yes today we have plans of making pizza together.." Vachan said 

"Yesssss!"

......

Right now, I am rolling the dough into circle and Jindal Sahab is doing his best to distract me by his techniques..

He is standing behind me looking over my neck at the pizza and every now and then he would wrap his arms around my waist or steal a kiss..

Beside us Vachan and aditi are busy making their pizza..God knows what Vachan  is doing with dough and aditi is scolding him..

"Jindal sahab.." I whispered elbowing him..

He kept his head on my shoulder.."Vachan and aditi are here" I whispered 

"Don't worry they are too engrossed in each other to notice us" He said 

"Still.." I glared

"Fine..no hugs, no kisses for you" he pouted angrily and backed away..

Ignoring his cute, childish actions..I focused my attention on preparing the pizza..once all the things are done, I shifted the pizza into the tray and set the oven..Aditi kept her pizza and we slid the tray into the oven..

"Di..I am coming in two minutes after cleaning up" aditi said 

" ok" 

"Bhabs mei bhi abhi aaya" with this both Vachan and aditi left leaving me and jindal sahab alone..

I stepped closer to my annoyed-looking husband and snaked my arms around his neck..

"What? Now, you want me back?" He asked faking anger..