♡Those 9 Months♡

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Last chapter it is 🥲

Next chapter is the epilogue..

Akshat's POV 

(Day 70 of Guddan's pregnancy)

I opened my eyes as silent sobs woke me up and found guddan sitting on bed, hugging her knees, her eyes filled with tears..

"Guddan..what happened?" I panicked seeing her like this and hurriedly sitting up scooted closer to her taking her in my arms..

"Why are you crying?" I asked calmly..

"I don't know" she said rubbing her eyes..

"Are you craving for something?" I asked 

She shook her head.."I can't sleep..I just want to cry whole night" she said as tears streamed down her cheeks..

Sighing, I pull her towards me, making her sit in my lap..

I wrapped her arms around me and hugged her wrapping my arms around her waist..

She kept her head on my shoulder still crying..

"You can cry as much as you want..but try to sleep.." I said stroking her hairs with my fingers..

After some half an hour her sobs stopped and her breathing turned shallower..Once I was sure she is asleep, I laid down her on the bed and laying down beside her I cuddled with her..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Day 100)

"Sir, your coffee.." Kapadia said keeping the coffee on my table..

I nodded and he left..

I was having the coffee and checking a file when my phone buzzed..

A message from guddan was there..

"Am having a craving" it was written 

"Which thing my baby wants now" I typed 

"A special thing but I can't have it" 

"And what is this 'special thing'.."

"Multani Mitti" 

What the hell..multani mitti..I shook my head and dialed her number..

She picked it immediately and I heard her sobs..

"Guddan..what are you saying..multani mitti..you know na it's not good for you or baby" I said 

"I know..but me and aditi were applying it's mask..I liked its smell and i would have eaten it but aditi snatched the bowl from me..Jindal sahab I want to eat it..please..it was delicious..-" 

I cut her in between..

"Guddan..you are not eating that..I will bake your favorite cake when I will come back..now stop crying..okay?" And she started sobbing more..

"Ok I will take you on a date.." I said 

"When?" She immediately stopped sobbing and asked

"Tomorrow..maybe?" 

"Okayy..I lovveee youuu jindallll sahabbb.." after singing she hung up.. 

I shook my head..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Day 200)

For the past 10 minutes, guddan is standing in front of the mirror, pouting and caressing her baby bump..