♡Cologne and Cake♡

Happy reading ❤

Akshat's POV 

I wore my watch and sprayed the cologne and with this I am ready for the work..

It's been 2 months since my guddan is pregnant and fortunately, till now no such mood swings or cravings are there.. tomorrow we will go for her first ultrasound and check up..

I moved towards her and kissed her forehead..

"Good morning wifey" I wished as she opened her eyes..

"Good morning..aap kahi jaa rahe hai?" She said sitting up.

"Yup..an important mee-" I stopped in between as she abruptly stood up covering her mouth and ran towards bathroom..

I rush behind her and saw her throwing up..

"Guddan..are you okay?" I asked rubbing her back..

She seems dizzy as she blinked her eyes and gripped the basin tightly..

"Stay away from me.." she said pushing me..

"No..what are you saying? You are sick and what if you fall or throw up again.." I said gripping her hand..

"I am sick because of you..why did you use this smell..this is making me sick.." she said 

"What smell? My new cologne?" 

"I don't know..just stay away..or I will throw up on you" she said 

I can't leave her like this..

"You can throw up on me but I am not leaving you..you are not fine guddan.." 

"I am fine..you first go and get rid of this smell" she said cleaning her mouth..

"But-" before I could say anything she pushed me in the shower..

I took shower and for good 30 minutes I was inside so that the smell of cologne go completely..

I came outside the bathroom to see her half sitting on the bed..

"Feeling okay now?" I asked and she nodded..

She got off the bed.."where are you going?" 

"To freshen up" she answered

"I am here only if you need something" I said and she nodded...

She came after 15 minutes looking fresh..

She sat beside me..

"Now take rest..you are looking weak" I said making her lie down..

"I am fine Jindal sahab..why you are taking stress..and don't use this cologne again" 

"I have thrown that cologne in trash..not gonna use it again..you take a nap..okay?" I said playing with her hairs..

She nodded..

She is looking so relaxed.."do you want a head massage?" I asked 

"You are gonna late for office.." she said 

"No..I am not going to office..now you come here" I said signing her to come and put her head on my lap..

She kept her head on my lap and I massaged her head..

Soon she was asleep and I laid her down comfortably covering her with comforter..

"Kapadia..cancel today's meetings or arrange them online.. I will be working from home today" I called my PA and informed him..