♡Sorry♡

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Author's POV 

It's been 2 weeks since his accident and 1 week since he got discharged..Dad and Vachan managed the work at the  company greatly and here guddan didn't left Akshat's side for a second..

His head and arms are bandaged while there's a temporary plaster on his right leg..he is recovering slowly..

Aditi came inside his room with a bowl of soup for him.. 

"Jiju!" She called him as she sat beside him.. Akshat was in half sitting position with his head rested on headboard and legs covered with comforter.. he was reading a book to kill the time..

"Aditi..umm..where is guddan?" He expected guddan to come because she didn't come after lunch..

"Jiju..she has gone to buy medicines as yours are about to finish" aditi said stirring the soup with spoon..

"What? I told her not to go because there is still no information about Mr.Shah..yeh ladki-" 

Akshat is too stressed these days because of this Mr.shah and he is afraid if something happen wrong again.. fear of guddan leaving him has made a home in his mind.. 

"Jiju..jiju..." aditi stopped him from getting up from bed by holding his hand and making him sit like earlier..

"G.G. akele nahi hai..Vachan hai unke saath.. aur aapko mana kara hai na tension lene ke liye..toh phir..isse pehle G.G. aaye..aur hum donno ko daant pade..chaliye soup pi lijiye aur apni medicines ke lijiye" aditi said putting the soup in front of him..

"Par-" before akshat could say he heard the voice he wanted to hear..

"Jindal sahab.." guddan called him as she entered in the room..

"Kaha Chali gayi thi tum..tumhe Pata hai na.." Akshat scold her..

"I am very very sorry Jindal sahab..bas hum aapki dawaiyan lene chale gaye the..par hum-" guddan justified but her one word always stuck him which is- 'sorry'.. 

Since he came back at home, he is hearing this word from guddan every time.. like if she forget to do something or came late if akshat called her and at things which doesn't need sorry..

"I know you were with vachan..but you know na still we don't know about where is Mr.shah..what if something wrong had happened.." Akshat said 

"Khuch galat nahi hoga..Vachan was telling me that yes we are not able to track him but he is for sure not in India.. khuch galat nahi hoga..bhul jaiye aap in Baaton ko" guddan said 

She knows his fears as he would always hold her while sleeping like his life depends on her.. he would get tensed if he doesn't see guddan for a long time..

This always make guddan feel guilty because she thinks that it's because of her only.. 

"Theek hai" Akshat said and hugged guddan but she knows it's not easy to forget though..

"Yeh kya..aapne abhi tak soup nahi piya..kaise Theek honge aap agar itni laparvahi karenge toh..abhi finish kariye jaldi se..phir dawaii bhi leni hai" guddan scolded him and she broke the hug and look at the soup which is kept untouched on the tray..

"Sorry..I just forget about it in talks..I will just finish it..sor-" 

'Sorry' same with guddan..she is also hearing this continously from him if he forgets anything to do or on silly things also..

"Stop!" Now she has decided to stop this sorry-sorry game..aditi has left till now..

"What happened..guddan?" He asked