♡Broken♡

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Author's POV 

"Pata nhi kaha chale gaye hai guddan aur akshat party ke beech mei? Abhi tak nahi aaye hai..chal, vachan ghar chalte hai..Pata nhi Acha nhi lag rha" Dad said to vachan..

"Ji dad..Vaise bhi ab kaafi log jaa chuke hai" Vachan said 

They all left to Jindal bhawan..

"It's raining!" Vachan said closing the window of car and turning on wipers..

All are unaware of the storm in Guddan's and Akshat's life..

Soon, they reached the home..

"Mei jaake dekhta hu akshat aur bhabhi ko..aap aur aditi fresh ho jao" Vachan said and moved upstairs..

He lifted his gaze and stopped in his tracks..

"Bhabhi!!" He shouted and ran towards guddan who was lying on floor in front of her room in a pathetic condition..

"Bhabhi!" He called her louder patting her cheeks..

"Inhe toh bhukkar hai" he said touching her forehead..

He shook her but she didn't respond and fall on his chest..

"Bhabhi! Aapko khuch nhi hoga" he sad stroking her cheeks..

Tears were forming in his eyes seeing his bhabhi in such a condition..

"Akshat!!" 

"Akshat!!!" And this time the door of the room opened revealing akshat..

"Akshat..kaha tha tu? Bhabhi ya bah-" Vachan stopped in between as he was shocked how akshat looked towards guddan with a cold expression and left from there..

Vachan was angry but he remain silent..

Dad and aditi came running..

"Kaha hua G.G. ko?" Aditi asked

"Mei..mei jab yaha aaya..toh bh-bhabhi aise..yaha..inhe bhukaar bhi hai.." he said and a tear slipped his eyes..

Dad worriedly looked towards guddan and then inside their room to see its empty.. 

"Akshat kaha hai?" Dad asked

"Woh chala gya" Vachan said

"Chala gaya Matlab?" Dad asked 

"Yeh sab baatein baad mei ho jaayegi..pehle G.G. ko dekhte hai" aditi said 

Vachan took guddan in his arms and laid her down inside the room on the bed..

Dad took Guddan's head in his lap..

"Guddan!" He called her patting her cheeks..

Vachan took the glass of water from the night stand and sprinkle some water on her face..

Still no movement was there..

He again sprinkled some more water and this time guddan stirred a little..

Guddan tried to adjust to the light..blur and worried faces came to her sight..everyone was saying something to her but she couldn't listen to them.. 

suddenly, the haunting memories of yesterday's night came to her mind.. she stood up abruptly looking here and there.. She didn't pay heed to anyone.. All she wanted was a hint that whatever happened last night was a lie.. Her eyes fall on Akshat's ring lying on the bed as if he has abandoned it.. it proved that whatever happened yesterday, really happened..