♡Liking Each Other♡

Happy reading ❤

Hope, you will like it..

Guddan's POV
I woke up and sat up rubbing my eyes..I removed the water bag because it was no more hot..I checked the time and it shows 3:15 am..I looked towards Jindal sahab to find him in deep slumber..
But why he is on sofa?
"Waise dekho toh kaise Aaram se so rhe hai.." I puffed my cheeks and sighed..
I took my phone and surf on internet for no reason for 15 minutes..still I couldn't sleep..I read a online book hoping it would put me to sleep like it always does, but no..
I got off the bed an started pacing to and fro in the room.. I looked towards Jindal sahab again and a tinge of jealousy takes over me seeing him asleep..
I looked at the phone to see its 4:00 am..
I put the phone on the side table and nudged him..
He stirred unconsciously and turn towards me still asleep..
"hato" I pushed him a little
"Huh?"
"Hato Jindal sahab"
He moves a little towards the edge of the sofa and I laid beside him fitting myself between him and the back of the sofa.. I pulled the comforter over us and cuddled him.. he wrapped his arm around my waist and tangled our legs.. I wrapped my arm around him and soon sleep begins to take over.. I was very comfortable in his warm..
♡♡♡♡
(In morning)
Akshat's POV
I opened my eyes to find myself caged in Guddan's arms.. I smiled seeing her innocent face.. I tuck some strands of hair behind her ear which were disturbing her..I caressed her face with the pad of my thumb and was fondling with her hairs...
What a lovely morning!
My heart said
Akshat kya kar rha hai?
My mind scolded
I stopped abruptly and removed myself from her hold carefully not to wake her up..
What is she doing here on the sofa?
I will ask her later..
I quickly freshen up and started doing my work on my phone..
Yeh kya hojata hai mujhe guddan ke saath? Kahi mujhe guddan se...nhi..nhi..kahi mei guddan ko.. like.. karne lag gya hu?
I was in my thoughts when my phone rang..
I picked it up..
"What!? How could you do that? Jindal enterprises ke employees Itne irresponsible? I didn't expect that from you kapadia..I am giving you last chance to rectify it otherwise you are fired!!" I shouted on my PA hearing what is happening in my company behind my back..
"I am very sorry sir..I will try to get it correct till evening" he said
"Till evening kapadia..stand on your words" I angrily said and hung up..
"Jindal sahab!" Came the morning voice of guddan and I looked towards her..
"Itna shor kyu ho rha hai" she asked rubbing her eyes and stretching to remove the laziness from her body.. she is looking to cute..
"umm..sorry guddan..tumhe uthana nhi chahta tha lekin khuch log bina daant khaye khuch kaam nhi karte" I said moving towards her..
"Koi nhi Jindal sahab.. hum uthne hi waale the.." she said
"Ab dard kaisa hai? Kam hua ya abhi bhi hai?" I asked
"Thoda hai..thank you last night ke liye.." she said
"Tum mere pass kab so gyi? Mujhe pta bhi nhi chala.." I said working on my phone
"Raat ko neend nhi aa rhi thi..toh aapke pass aakar so gyi" she replied smiling..
I smiled at her..
"Waise aap sofe pe kyu so rhe the?"
"Raat ko neend nhi aa rhi thi toh kaam kar rha tha..kaam karte karte aankh lag gyi hogi" I replied and she mouthed a "ohk"..
"Chaliye ab apni iss girlfriend ko rakhiye..hum fresh hote hai..uske baad ghumne chalenge" she said standing up..
"Kaunsi girlfriend?" I asked
"Aapka phone" she replied
"Yeh meri girlfriend?"
"Aur nhi toh kya? Pura din issi se chipke rehte hai" she said and started moving..
I grabbed her hand and pulled her..as a result she collide with my chest..I wrapped my hands around her shoulder and she kept her hands on my shoulder..
"Tum kya chahti ho ki pura din mei tumhare saath rhu" I huskily said looking into her eyes..
She looked away blushing..
"Khuch bhi Jindal sahab"
"Tumhe pta hai tum kitni cute lagti ho aise"
"Acha"
"Haa"
"Chaliye jaane dijiye ab hume" she said as I tighten my hold..
"Aise kaise.." I said
"Tumko kisi se jealous hone ki jarurat nhi hai..meri biwi aur girlfriend toh tum hi ho Mrs.guddan Akshat Jindal" I whispered in her ear and I don't know why the words felt good..
She shook her head in a 'no'
"Kya?" I asked
"Hum nhi..aapke sapne waali ladki hai aapki girlfriend..aur usse yaad aaya..aap uss ladki ko dhundte kyu nhi" she said and I couldn't understand the emotion her eyes were showing..
I stiffen hearing her..somewhere it pinched in my heart..
But, I didn't show it as I played it cool..
"Itni jaldi hai humse dur jaane ki" I said pulling her more..
She looked at me with an unknown emotion but soon masked it with a smile..
"Itni jaldi humse peecha nhi chutega..yaad hai na..'no damage to friendship'.." she said air quoting last part..
"Ab hume jaane dijiye" she said coming out of my hold..
"Hum fresh hokar aate hai..phir hum ghumne chalenge" she said taking her clothes and moving in bathroom..

Guddan's POV
I quickly came out of his hold so that he could not hear my racing heartbeat.. I know why my heart starts beating faster whenever I am near him..because I like him..yes, I am clear about my feelings and realized it last night..but it's not right, na..and I can't help myself with it.. he is finding his soulmate and I am just his friend..talking about his soulmate somewhere pinched in my heart..I know he also felt something but played it cool..
I quickly got fresh and came out..
I throw my thoughts away and took a chocolate..
I move towards Jindal sahab eating the chocolate..

A/N
A short chapter.. I know it's not that good..double update today because I updated after days.. so scroll down for next chapter..

Comments and votes
Smile always..
Spread love 💙