♡Epilogue♡

Happy reading ❤

Akshat's POV 

"Kapadia get me the file of Mr.Kapoor" I instructed him coming out of the meeting room as he was walking behind me with the notes of the meeting..

"Ok AJ" he said...

"AJ, here.. the file" he said handing me the file I asked for as I sat in my cabin..

"Anything else AJ?" He asked 

"No..you can leave" I dismissed him and busied myself with the file..

As I was reading the file, I felt like I am forgetting something and suddenly I couldn't concentrate on anything but the important work I might be forgetting..

"What am I forgetting?" 

"Think akshat" 

I whispered to myself and then my phone rang..

I see the caller and then it hits me..

Shit!

So this is what I was forgetting..

Today is the first day of kindergarten for my princess, my Ayesha and in morning guddan asked me if we could drop her together to which I happily agreed but said that I will be coming after this meeting which is not long and now it totally slipped out of my mind..

"Hello babes" I said extra sweetly picking up the phone.

"Don't 'babe' me Jindal sahab..Aren't you forgetting something Mr. Husband.." her voice came from other side..

"I am not forgetting anything wifey as I am already on my way" I said walking out of my cabin to the elevator..

"Too bad we are already on our way to school..guess someone is losing the bet" she said and I could tell she is smiling..thinking this a smile automatically came on my face but soon it fades away as I remembered the bet..

We bet that if I came on time then I will get whatever I want from her and if not then either I will sleep on couch or she will sleep with Ayesha for one week..basically no cuddles, no kisses and....nothing for one week..

"I do remember wifey..and the one who will reach school late will lose the bet.." I said sitting in the car and signing driver to drive as fast as he can to the school..

"Let's see.." she said and hung up..

Looking out of the window my thoughts went to how my life changed..

The day she fell in my arms for the very first time..the expression on her face..her eyes tightly closed..i can never forget those moments.. and then for the first time I looked into those eyes as she opened them slowly and was lost into them..The day we became friends and she solved the 'problem of marriage'..the way she fits in my arms is like we are two pieces of puzzles..meant for each other..

We literally laugh when we remember that at one time we both thought that this marriage our relationship is just for sometime and then our ways would be parted but see the game of destiny..we are here today..inseparable..who knew that guddan is the girl of my dream..my ms.sweet voice..

The day she came in Jindal bhawan..that house became home..jindals life changed completely..the boring breakfast or dinner became our family time..the lunch time is the time I wait for in the office just because sometimes guddan visit..the house which was filled with silence or just some talks now is the home full of laughter and craziness..

Mei toh kya koi bhi nahi soch sakta ab guddan ke bina..

I love her so much..she simply completes me..she gave me the most wonderful gift, our princess, our daughter, our Ayesha..