♡Cute Banter♡

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Guddan's POV 

We reached home and rang the bell..

Aditi opened the door and was shocked to see me..

Actually, today is the only day I don't talk to anyone and lock myself in the room..

She engulfed me in a bone crushing hug..

"I..can't breathe" I joked and she broke the hug..

"G.G..." her voice was low

"Addu..kaun hai? Andar toh aane de.." I heard dad..

I pushed aditi and rush inside to engulf dad in a hug..

Obviously, dad was also shocked to see me..

"Guddan..."

"Dadda..I am sorry..I was such a trouble to you.. I will not cry anymore.."

Dad broke the hug and kissed my forehead..

"You are not a trouble and would never be..I am just happy to see you happy today..after so many years my guddan is back.."

I smiled..dad left me and went towards Jindal sahab..

He was bending to touch his feet but he stopped him in mid way and hugged him..

He lovingly stroke his head.."Thank you beta..Meri guddan ko waapis lane ke liye..usse woh pyaar aur khushiya dene ke liye joh usko chahiye.. "

"Dad..mei aapka beta hu na toh phir yeh thank you kisliye..aur meine toh khuch bhi nhi kiya..aapki beti hi pagal hai..usse bas hume pareshan karna hota hai aur khuch nhi.." he said and smirked playfully saying last part..

"Hmm..sahi kaha" dad agreed with him..

"Dadda...Jindal sahab..." I glared at both of them as they both shrugged.

"I didn't expect this from you dad and you Mr.jindal.."I said and ran behind him..

"I am with bhabhi..tu toh gya akshat" Vachan said and joined me..

"You traitor..you should be with your friend.." Jindal sahab said to Vachan.. 

"But I love my bhabhi more.." Vachan said and jindal sahab glared at him..

Before anyone could say further aditi came..

"I am with my jiju..chalo jiju" aditi said and joined Jindal sahab..

"And you Ms aditi Gupta.. you should be with your sister rather than with your not-so-innocent jiju.." Now it's my time to glare..

"But jiju is right.." she said and started running

"Ruko tum donno" I said and ran..

So basically, addu and jindal sahab are running and me and Vachan are catching them..

"Stop there all of you.." our dads voice came and all stopped midway..

They both playfully glared at us as we lowered our head..

And the next moment, they were laughing..

We all looked at them and started laughing..

.......

We all were settled on sofa expect aditi and Vachan.. 

As aditi went to make hot chocolate and Vachan went behind her giving an excuse of helping her..