♡He is Back♡

Happy reading ❤

(Unedited)

Merry Christmas to all of you!!🎄🎅

Author's POV 

(Next day)

"Bhabhi..please.." Vachan is requesting his bhabhi toh have something so that she can have medicines..

"Vachan..mana kara na humne..khuch nahi khana hai hume" she said looking at her Jindal sahab from the window..

"Aapke na khaane se woh theek nahi hoga..balki aap aur bimaar ho jaoge.. phir kaise dhyaan rakhoge aap akshat ka? Bolo? Kyu Humesha baccho ki tarah behave karte ho" he scolded her 

"Hum theek hai..khuch nahi hua hai hume..tum toh aise bol rhe ho ki hum ek din nahi kahenge toh mar-" Vachan stopped her by putting his hand on her mouth..

"Joh ho rha hai woh kam hai joh aap bhi shuru ho gaye" he said removing his hands..his eyes glistening..

As much as he is attached to akshat he is attached to his bhabhi also..

Tears welled up in her eyes..

She stood up abruptly as she saw doctor..

"Are you guddan?" Doctor asked her 

She nodded..

"Patient has gained some consciousness..he is calling you continuously" he said 

Guddan looked at Vachan.. 

Vachan gestured her to go inside and meet akshat..

Everyone was happy knowing he has gain consciousness..

Guddan slowly entered in the room..

He was lying on the bed with a pale face and bandages here and there..wires attached to his body..

His Condition pricked her heart..

She sat beside her and cupped his face..

He blinked his eyes few times and guddan's blurred face came into his sight..

"Gu..dda..n" he slowly whispered..

"I am here.." she said 

"Don't...leave..me..please.." he said 

She cupped his face in both her hands and kissed his forehead..

"I will not leave you..never.." she said 

"I..love..you..a..lot..I.. am..very..very..sorry..forgive..me.." he said holding her hand with a lot of difficulty 

He was not able to say anything because of the pain in his body but he don't know if he could say this later..he has to say this to her for the last time..

"I forgive you Jindal sahab..I love you too..so much.." she said and maybe he woke up for the last time to say this and hear his Guddan's voice because after that he closed his eyes..his hold loosens on her hand...

"Jindal sahab.." guddan called patting his cheeks..

"Jindal sahab uthiye..uthiye..please..boliye.." 

"Doctor!!" She shouted..

Everyone with Doctor came rushing inside..

"Please..wait outside..I have to check Patient.." Doctor said sending all of them outside..

"You will not leave me na..please..please wake up..you have to say I love you again to me..please..you are listening na..you have to wake up for me..for us.." guddan cried holding his hand..