♡Bonus Chapter♡

For my Cutiepies😉..Hope you will like it..Comments and Votes pleasee..

Ignore the mistakes..chapter is Unedited.. 

Happy reading ❤

Author's POV 

Opening the door of room ajar, Guddan saw her 8 years old daughter still drooling on her pillow..

Lazzyy Girrll!

"Ashu! Wake up!" Guddan shouted  taking out her school uniform from the closet..

"Uhmm..mumma..5 minutes more.." she said hiding herself in comforter..

"No more 5 minutes..wake up bacha..your bus will be coming in one hour" Guddan said shaking her a little..

"Mumma..I am not feeling good today..I am also having a stomach ache.." she said peeking from the comforter with a fake pain expression..

"Sab samajhti hu mei..aaj test hai na school mei..chalo utho..school jaana hai" Guddan said snatching the comforter from her..

"Mumma.." she whined

"Ayesha Jindal..wake up now..you have to go to school" Guddan said sternly..

"Mumma..but my softie will cry if I woke up..softie wants me to hug it.." she said in childish tone pouting..

Hey bhagwaan! Kitne drame.. 

"Acha..and who's this softie?" Guddan asked 

"My soft soft bed" she said patting and caressing the empty side of bed..

Guddan shook her head..

"Mumma..dida..gwood morwning.. " 

Here, Ayush Jindal ,soon to be 3 years old son of our Mr. and Mrs. Jindal ,came running..

"Good morning Champ.. ninnie puri ho gayi aapki.." Guddan said picking him up..

He nodded smiling showing his teeth.. 

"Good..now wake your dida up.." Guddan  said ruffling his hairs and dropping him on bed..

He cutely went towards Ayesha and sat down on her stomach..

He patted her cheeks.. 

His way of waking someone up..

"Dida..wakie! Wakie!" 

But this stubborn girl..

Ayush pouted when Ayesha didn't listen..

Then he jumped a little pulling her hairs..

"Dida..wakie! Wakie!" He sang 

"Aah..you naughty boy.." Ayesha said turning them so that now she is above him..

And the next moment, she started tickling him..

"Hahah..dida..hahaha" he laughed and Ayesha too laughed..

"You love to pull my hair..na" she said as they both continued laughing..

Yeh donno na..Guddan shook her head smiling at both of them..

"I am going to prepare breakfast and your lunch..come downstairs quickly" Guddan said 

"Aye Aye captain" Ayesha said saluting dramatically and stopping tickling Ayush..

"Aye Aye cwaptwain" Ayush copied her..

......

"Good morning my babies.." Akshat wished them as they came downstairs..