7

Eunbi

An extremely important match meant Jungkook spending even more time away from home. It never bothered me as much as that time. His absence was becoming a new normal I never wanted to find familiar.

All was not lost when he told me I could visit them later since it was my day off. I was going to, desperate for every minute with Jungkook in one room. I had planned painting for that day, but I didn't even step into my art room.

At 1 I was out of the house, on my way to the shopping center. I visited them once with only one, mine, coffee in hand, and never had I gotten so many complaints in one day.

The shopping center was small, the size of a football pitch, and most of the stores I never stepped into. The coffee shop and the pharmacy being my only choices for years, but this time I couldn't pass by the small gift shop. Not after a bracelet on a display caught my eyes. A thin, black string, with a silver, nail-sized bee. As soon as I saw it, Jungkook was on my mind, and I didn't think twice to get the bracelet. It was going to match well with the necklace he got me not too long before.

With three coffees (I knew the order by heart), bee bracelet in my pocket, and the widest smile I couldn't take off of my face, I arrived at the boxing club.

"Look who do we got here!" Minwoo exclaimed before I walked into the main room. He just popped out of his office, and was heading in the same direction. "Our best spectator. Good thing you're here, Jungkook needs a lot of motivation for the upcoming game." He grinned, giving me a small side hug, not to knock the coffees out.

I almost giggled at what he said. A small reminded of the normalcy of our relationship was enough to make my chest lighter.

"Nice to see you, too." I chuckled, and we made our way further in, chatting about how the only person in this entire club that can park is Jimin. Literally, as Minwoo said. I'd never had a normal conversation with him, I fear.

"Break time!" he yelled, making the three familiar guys turn to look at us. I only looked at Jungkook, craving a positive reaction. I almost prayed, but didn't have time to, because he smiled, jogging from the punching bag towards me.

"You came." He grinned, forcing the gloves off of his hands to cup my cheeks and peck my lips. "And brought coffee."

For a moment it felt like dream. Too good to be happening. Like nothing was wrong. Nothing was, I convinced myself, as I let them all take their coffees, and let Jungkook keep his arm around my waist as we talked for a bit.

It was only a day earlier that I complained to Yoongi about me and Jungkook, and I caught him looking at us with a soft smile. He gave me a small nod, a it's going to be alright nod, and I smiled back.

"Can we talk for a second?" I asked, tugging at Jungkook's hoodie.

"Sure, let's go," he said, intertwining our fingers, and showed me to follow him to the hall, with no interruptions. "What is it, darling?"

"So, I-"

"Oh, wait! Just a second! I'll show you something!" He smiled, pulling his left sleeve up, and showing me a watch. A new watch. A watch he'd been whining about for months because they were sold out before he could get it.

My eyes widened. "Oh? Isn't it the one you wanted? How did you get it?"

"Yes, it's that one. Jiah got it for me."

I was supposed to be excited for him, but my heart pounded and my fist rolled for a second. We argued about her not even 24 hours earlier, I couldn't be making a scene again. I couldn't.