Chapter 22: Operation: Save Rinoka

A/N: just wanted to show you what Rinoka-chan's glasses look like. It's in the media part I guess. :) it's a hatsune miku glasses

"A gang with glasses fetish?"

"Yes, Atari. Apparently they transfer from one place to another. They victimized women with glasses.." Akashi explained.

"Ne, Kantoku. Have you heard about this? Knowing that you were a leader of a gang in the past." Kazuha-chan asked.

She put her hand on her chin and answered, "Yeah I heard them before. But I know that they only stalked them and take pictures then go."

"Reports reached me that they've evolved and now they forcefully kidnapped them and...." Akashi-kun didn't finish his sentence.

That pause already gave us the idea. They are no petty gangs. Rinoka-chan is in trouble!!!

"What should we do? If she's really kidnapped... Then!" I didn't heard what Midorima-chan uttered 'cuz I already ran to find her.

I ran towards the nearest game store and saw the poster of Detective Stories. I hurriedly went inside and asked the cashier if she saw Rinoka. He said that when she left, a group of men joined him and went to the other side of the road.

As I go outside, someone grabbed my arm. I was about to punch him when he stopped it using his other hand.

"Miya! Are you listening?! I was behind you since the beginning! Do you even know where to go?!" I then released my hand from his. "Shizi said that Rinoka is still wearing the band."

"So?"

"It has a tracker in it. I know where she is."

"Where?!" My voice cracked up maybe because I'm really angry right now.

"At the abandoned factory. I've already called for reinforcements but Shizi stopped me because----- oi!!"

I ran again but this time I'm building my strength to crush those people. How dare they do something like that. I'm gonna be their worst nightmare for the rest of their lives!

"Ya pieces of sh*t! Get ready to sleep fore-- eh?"

I didn't expected the sight infront of me. Men, about 10 of them, are already in the floor with black eyes and bruises. And Rinoka was in the middle of the building, playing the usual PSP.

"Ah ah... So this is what Shizi's talking about." Akashi-kun said.

"What do you mean?"

"Shizi said that being the twin sister of Riyota, she is also able to copy moves not only from people but also character games."

"Is... That so..."

"Why the sad face? Does this resembles something? And I haven't heard your Kansai accent in a while. Brings back the memories" He smirked.

"Shut up." I glared at him. "Rinoka-chan, let's go home." I patted Rinoka-chan's shoulder.

"Ah! Miyacchi. Why are you here?" She paused her game and stared at me.

"I came to pick you up. We're all worried sick, you know.." Although I'm the only one..

"Guys, I already called the police. They're on their way. I told them that we're just going to give our statements tomorrow. Its already late so let's go back to the facility." He said while putting his cellphone on his pocket.

-@ Dining Area
As we walked in, they were already siting at the table, the foods are already to serve and they are just casually waiting for us to arrive.

"So? Are they still alive?" Riyoka-senpai asked, resting her hand on her chin.

"I can't believe that you were expecting all that to happen." I pouted as I took my seat beside Kazuha-chan.

"The police already have them in custody so I guess everything will be fine." Akashi-kun informed us while taking his seat on the head of the table.

"Now that everyone is here... Itadakimasu!!!" Kazuha-chan clapped her hands.

I didn't notice until now but... Is this a feast?!! This meal is overwhelming!!

"Kantoku... What's with this so much food?" Midorima-chan was also surprised.

"What? You are all atlethes. You need energy for the next day 'cuz tomorrow is spartan training!" Kantoku smiled with a harsh intent. I knew this would happen.

"Manager-kun? (W)hy a(r)e yo(u) s(o) te(n)se?" Kazuha-chan swallowed her food. "Since we enter the Visitor's room, you were acting like that."

Manager-kun dropped his chopsticks, "Eh?!" Ah.. I was just excited."

"Interesting..." Akashi-kun said.

"You also noticed?" Kantoku excitedly asked.

"Kazuha, You want to be more useful to your team?" Akashi-kun stared at Kazuha-chan.

"Of course!"

"Then, as a fellow point guard, I'll teach you what I know."

"Mhm!" Kazuha-chan nodded.

Akashi-kun... Teaching? Seriously? Don't make me laugh...

"What's wrong Miya? Can't imagine me teaching? Then let me inform you that I was the one who discovered Tetsuya's skill."

"Ehh?!" He's kidding, right? But Akashi-kun doesn't joke around.

Suddenly, Atari nee-chan stood up.

"Done already?" Riyoka-senpai asked with a worried face.

"Yeah. I'll be going back to our room." Atari nee-chan answered with a faint smile.

She swiftly left and as I was about to resume on eating, Kantoku surprisingly served us the drinks. They were the ones Manager-kun brought.

"Ok guys! Kampai!!"

"Kampai!!!"

As I took a sip in the drink, it lined from my throat up until the stomach. It was strawberry flavored though..

"Kantoku, what kind of drink is this? Are you sure this is not poison?" I casually asked.

"It's because it's from overseas that is why it tasted weird. Just drink it all up guys!"

Well, it is my favorite fruit after all so I ended up gulping it in one go. It felt hot at first, then minutes later, everything faded out in front of me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100 reads already in the last chapter?! Didn't expect that! Now I'm procrastinating to update and it's too short hahaha. How about 200 reads? Ok that settles it! XD

A short update!! So Rinoka-chan is a badass! Should never mess with her >_<

Miya-chan fainted again?! What's happening to our heroine?

Comment and vote!!

WAKU WAKU!!