Author's Extra

Hey guys.. umm.. i know it has been a very long time since my last update.. And to be honest I don't know if I can finish this fanfiction.

Writing this story has been an amazing experience for me. It was the best days of my life. Sitting in front of the laptop while drinking iced cold choco, turning my imagination into words. The constant back pain for staying in one position for hours, haha! But everything was worth it because of the votes and comments that i have received from you guys! Thank you all so much..

I'm constantly checking my account and try to finish what I started but.. I can't. My mind doesn't want to end it... and I don't know why...

Here is the tough part, I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I've been battling it for the last 4 months. Maybe even longer than that. I've decided to seek professional help as it was affecting my everyday life. I'm currently under treatment and.. fighting!

As I was cleaning my room, (because my therapist advice me to start with that.. ) I stumbled upon my self-written collection of poems. I read them and understand a bit of myself when I was young.. And now, I'm starting to write poems again. It is a therapeutic way for me to get out all my feelings and worries..

Right now, I'm thinking of publishing it in this platform but I don't know if it will go well for me.. I will be glad if you have any suggestions.. you could message me if you like.. Thank you very much for reading this til the end.