Chapter 20: Our Amazing Coach

~MIYA'S POV

"Anoo... Kantoku.. How can this place be suitable for our pre-training?" I asked, giving an emphasize to the word pre-training.

I glanced at my team mates to see their reactions. To my surprise, Ata nee-chan, Kazuha-chan, and Midorima-chan's eyes were sparkling. I looked on the other side to see the usual Rinoka-chan playing with her PSP.

"I'll take that even if we are in this place." Kantoku snatched the PSP. Rinoka-chan just crossed her arms and if looks could kill, Kantoku would be beyond rigor mortis.

"Kantoku...." I saw Riyoka-senpai walking like a zombie towards kantoku. "Are you messing with me?!"

So there is still a normal person in this group..

"With all of these love birds around.. how can we train here for crying out loud?!" She asked while shaking kantoku's shoulders.

"Love... birds?" But all I can see in this place are people enjoying the rides.

I only whispered that to myself but Riyoka-senpai heard it and rushed to me. "Don't tell me you're not affected by the couples here?!" She pointed all of the couples.

Oh yeah, amusements parks are also famous dating places.

"That's enough, Riyoka 'cuz were not here to enjoy either. I told you this is for your preparation for you training. First, we'll first have our relaxation exercise to ease up your tense muscles."

"How can we possibly relax in an amusement park full of noisy people?" Rinoka-chan raised her brow.

"Kantoku! Here are the passes." We saw Manager-kun running towards us.

Kantoku grinned at the passes and the next thing that we know.....

"You've.... gotta.... be..... kidding meeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Riyoka-senpai's voice echoed from the front seat as the roller coaster went in for a sharp dive.

When the ride was finished, I observed my team mates' reaction. Obviously, Riyoka-senpai and manager-kun are about to hurl, and Rinoka-chan has no reaction as always. On the other hand, Atari nee-chan and Kazuha-chan were jumping of joy. Surprisingly, Midorima-chan was with them.

"Ne, Midorima-chan. You're happy because its Shout at the Amusement Park Day today, isn't it?"

"Hai!" I saw her eye glass gleamed.

"Ok! Two more!" Kantoku appeoached us in the exit.

"Eeeeeehhhhhh???!!"

"Really?!!"

"........"

~After two rides....

"I can't feel my legs...." I murmured.

"I think I left my heart in the loops.." Riyoka-senpai grumbled.

"What's next, kantoku?" The four asked excitedly.

~Arcade area

"So I'll just play this game and it's over?" Midorima-chan asked while looking at the shooting game in the arcade.

"Well, there's a little twist." Kantoku grabbed Midorima-chan's shoulder and she dragged her about 22 ft from the machine.

"Wait a minute, Kantoku."

"What is it, Miya?"

"Aren't we taking up so much space in the arcade?"

Everyone looked around the arcade and the crowd was just staring at us.. from outside? Why is there a caution sign at the entrance?