Chapter 23: "We want to know."

"Will she be alright?" A panicing voice asked.
"The doctor said that she'll be fine with a good night sleep. He already injected an anti-histamine so the symptoms would lessen now. She can still continue practicing tomorrow as long as she can keep up." A reassuring voice answered.
Eh? Was that Akashi-kun? What are they talking about? The last thing I remembered was after I drank that oddly tasting juice, I had difficulty in breathing and lost consciousness.
"Ah! Mi-chan is awake! Are you feeling better now?!" Kazuha-chan rushed towards my side.
"Wh-what happened?" I forcely sat up to scan the room.
"Mi-chin, don't force yourself." Ata-neechan gently pushed me back to the bed.
"I'm fi---" For the first time, I saw Ata-neechan's face being furious. So this is the face of a real captain. So I ended up obeying her.
"Miya, I'm sorry for what has happened. The truth is, I infused something in your drink alone." Kantoku can't even look me in the eye.
"Wha?! Why would you do that?!" My head feels hot.
"To confirm something." Akashi-kun interrupted. "It was my idea so don't be angry to her."
"Confirm? What are you talking about?"
"Have you realized what you drank a while ago?"
"An apple juice."
"Is that all?"
"Yeah. It came from overseas so it tasted quite differently. And what did you infused in my drink?"
"Alcohol." Akashi-kun glared at me, "You understand the meaning of this, right?"
I froze in horror as the memories of the past flashed right in front of me.
"There is no escape now, Miya. Mind as well speak the truth. The truth about the incident of the volleyball team."
There is no escaping... If I tell him everything, the Rakuzan's volleyball team will be ruined. Everything that they trained for will all go for nothing. What should I do?
"I'll make it easier for you. You can't possibly have done that because you are allergic to alcohol. It really is a frustration that I only noticed it until now. I remember when one of the member of the basketball team mistakenly gave you a white day chocolate with a little bit of alcohol in it. Your skin went immediately red that time that you have to excuse yourself from practice in volleyball."
"I'll tell you everything but promise me that you'll never do anything to the volleyball team."
"I can't promise you that. Whether or not you tell me the entire story, the volleyball team will still be in jeopardy."
"So what's the point of telling you?" I raised my brow.
"Gain trust, I guess?"
Trust? What does this idiot guy mea---!
As I glanced towards my team mates, I saw their eyes full of worry.
"If this is the reason why you're acting distant to us, might as well start talking now." Kazuha-chan sat beside my bed and held my hand.
I inhaled deeply and formulated the story in my head... What to include and what not to include.
"Don't you dare conceal some statements. We want to hear everything." Kazuha-chan demanded.
"Tsk.. Fine. I got it. Everything started when I entered the volleyball team..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINALLY!!!!
Been busy these past few months but still ....
200 views!!! Kampai!!!!
Pls vote and comment!!!

Waku waku!!!!