Chapter 14: First Day at the Hospital

As I open my eyes, right above me was an unknown white ceiling. But the smell of the room was rather familiar. The smell of Isopropyl Alcohol was so strong that I immediately sat up from my bed to confirm my location. I looked around and saw a door in my right and a sofa and table right beside it. I glanced at my left and inspected the dextrose that was inserted in my left hand. Just as I thought, I am in a hospital. I sighed in disappointment.

"Thank goodness you're awake." A sudden voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Tetsu-nii. Why am I here?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question? Because of your carelesness, you collapsed. Your right hand was sprained and you had a slight concusion in your head." As he mentions my injuries, I looked at my right hand and saw that it was bandaged. I touched my head and also felt a bandage that was wrapped in my head.

"How about Kazuha-chan and Midorima-chan? Are they safe? Where are they?" I franctically asked him.

"You mean those two girls? They already went home. Those two were exhausted taking care of you the whole night. You're lucky that you had friends like them."

"How 'bout mom and dad? Do they know?"

"Ofcourse they know. Your dad will pay you a visit tonight. And your mom works here, remember? I was temporarily assigned to take care of you." Then, reality sank in.

"I'm in Tokyo Hospital?!"

"Hai." Suddenly, Tetsu-nii's cellphone rang from his pocket. He turned back and answered the call

"Moshi moshi. The room number? It's 403. Eh? You're not alone? Just don't be noisy. She's still recovering from the injuries......" 

Who is Tetsu-nii talking too? But before that, I really need to go to the bathroom. Its like my bladder's gonna burst.

I closed the blinds just in my right side and stood up. I pulled my dextrose stand on the way to the bathroom. I can still hear him speaking but right after I finished my business, I heard the door opened and several foot steps were heard.

"Kuroko-kun! So where's your cousin? Kagami just told us the whole story a while ago so we are all curious!" A female voice was heard.

"Kantoku, don't be too much excited or you'll scare her off."

"Are you saying something, Hyuuga-kun?" A sudden dark aura crept inside the bathroom. I felt it in my toes.

"We brought her some fruits and flowers. Where should we put them, Kuroko?"

"Izuki-senpai, you can put those fruits at the table. The flowers can go here, Kiyoshi senpai."

"Is she asleep?" I heard Kagami-kun asked.

"I was just talking to her a while ago. But if the blinds are shut, maybe she went to sleep again."

"Is that so... Then, we will be taking our leave. We don't want to interupt her rest. But before that, where's the toilet?" The female voice asked again.

"Its right there."

"Thanks!"

This is bad!! With my low presence, I think I know what will happen next!

As soon as she entered the toilet, I immediately greeted her becuase I don't want to be awkward to her.

"Anooo...."