Chapter 12: At the Midorima's

(A/N: I dedicate this story to SeirinHigh11 for voting my stories! Thank you for supporting me!! :D)

~Miya's POV

Midorima's Residence

As I arrive home, I skidded my way to my bedroom and locked the door. I was about to get my collections of scribbles and poems when my mom knocked the door.

"Miya, its dinner time." She announced.

"I'll pass today, mom. I need to finish something." I said as I sat down on my desk and scanned on my scribbles.

"I'll just refrigirate the leftovers then."

I didn't mind what she said after that because I was busy searching an appropriate piece for a song that is related to the club. Then, I realized an important essence in writing that was absent in me -- and that is inspiration! How should I possibly know them, my team mates feelings? If it comes to this, I only have one choice..

I quickly grab my phone and called Kazuha-chan.

"Moshi moshi! Kazuha speaking!"

"Konbanwa, Kazuha-chan. I'm about to write the lyrics of our song but I need to know something about our team mates.. Their feelings, motivations and camaraderie. How is it for you?! How does it feel?!" I queried excitedly.

"Chotto chotto, Mi-chan! Why are you writing now?!" She asked me back hastily.

"Eh? Well.." I hesitated for a bit but.. Whatever. "I was... Excited.."

"E-excited?" Of course she wouldn't understand...

"Its my first time writing a lyrics for a song so I'm a bit excited.."

"Wahahahahahhaa!!!" Her laugh echoed through my phone. It really irritates me.

"If you don't stop laughing, I'll get mad."

"Wohoho... Hm.. Hm.. Ehem." She struggles to stop but she did. "Okay okay. Its your first time writing a lyrics, right?" She verified.

"Yeah."

"No wonder you don't know. When composing a song, music is created first before the lyrics."

"Is that so..."

"Well, if you're really excited about this, Shin-chan just texted me a while ago and asked you if you want to have a sleep-over at her house."

"Sleep-over?"

"In that way, you can finish the song in one night. That's what she said."

"Its been a long time since I had a sleep-over at someone's house but if it is for the team, then I'm in."

"I'm going too! Shin-chan said I can!"

"Bye."

"EH?! No reaction?!" I  ended the call before she damage my eardrum.

Sleep-over huh? The last time I had sleep-over was in Kana-san's house because of a project in school. If I'm not mistaken, a rare incident happened and I was the only one who can took care of it. Even thought it's 'rare', why does it only happens to me?! I hope it will not happen tomorrow... But why do I have a feeling it will happen again?