🍂 chapter- 4 🍂

I swear I'm fine 😶

I swear I'm fine 😶

--✧•✧♡✧•✧--

"Will you let me go now jungkook? We are sitting here from last fifteen minutes." Taehyung said trying to free his waist from jungkook's arms which are hugging him from behind tightly.

They both were outside their home. Jungkook is not letting taehyung go.

"Oh no, i think my hands are stuck hyungie, see they are not letting you go." Jungkook gasped dramatically.

Taehyung had enough of his drama's. He forcefully detached jungkook's arms from his waist and put him down from his bike.

Jungkook pouts crossing his arms over his chest staring at taehyung. He quickly held taehyung's hand when the elder starts the bike.

"What now? What's your problem huh? Leave my hand i am getting late jungkook." Taehyung shouted fuming.

Jungkook flinched on the spot. His lips quivered as his vision got blurry.

"D-don't go h-hyungie, p-please." Jungkook pleads looking at him with his teary doe eyes.

Taehyung felt a clench on his heart. He got off from his bike standing in front of jungkook.

"Why you want me here?" Taehyung asks softly.

"I-i want h-help in m-maths, i h-have t-test tomorrow." Jungkook lied sniffing.

Taehyung sighed and took out his key from the bike. He walks towards the door, followed by an excited bunny.

Mrs kim was sitting on the couch watching tv but caught off guard when she saw taehyung coming straight to the home which is happening for the first time.

"Omo, my babies are back. Kookie, tae what you want to eat, i will make it quickly?" She asks excitedly taking taehyung's bag from him.

"No, mom we are not hungry we did our lunch and now taetae hyungie will help me in my studies." Jungkook said clapping his hands with a big smile causing mrs kim to smile too while pinching his cheeks softly.

"Alright you both study i will bring some snacks later then." She said and jungkook nods.

He runs to follow taehyung who already went to his room. Taehyung was laying on the bed back touching the headboard while using his phone.

Jungkook enters in the room and hurriedly hop on the bed. He sat just beside taehyung with his body pressing against the other.

Taehyung looks at him and pushed him away. Jungkook pouts but still moves closer to him.

"Give me your book." Taehyung said sighing. He was already late for a party.

Jungkook hurriedly gave him his book taking it out from his bag. Taehyung opened it and starts to looks in it.