🍂 chapter-41🍂

Uwu my heartue

Uwu my heartue. ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

~~•~♡~•~~

"No n-no this can't b-be possible, he will not l-leave me a-again. I know h-he must be h-here, i just have t-to call him a-and ask him w-where he is." Saying it taehyung bolted back to his room.

While seeing him running from the kitchen jungkook tilted his head in confusion looking at taehyung's running figure.

Yes he was in the kitchen whole time. It's just when taehyung was peeking in the kitchen at the same time he accidentally dropped the spoon and crouched down to pick it.

His whole body was hidden behind the table. That's why taehyung didn't see him there. But jungkook was not the only one he failed to notice; he didn't even acknowledge the food that was on the stove. He was hella panicked to even see anything around him.

Jungkook decided to follow taehyung as breakfast was almost ready. He turned off the stove and made his way to taehyung's room.

Taehyung grabbed his phone from the side table and dials jungkook's number and the phone slipped from his grasp and tears started to roll down his eyes when jungkook's phone was switched off.

The same thing happened when he called jungkook three years ago when he was unable to find him.

'So he left me again?'

His heart clenched at the thought and he tugged his hairs harshly in his fists trying to shake off the thought but it was of no use.

He screamed loudly. His heart was bleeding without jungkook. He wants jungkook. He wants him right now or else he will go insane without him. He will lose his mind.

While hearing his scream jungkook panicked and hurriedly went inside the room to find taehyung tugging his hair tightly.

"Hyungie, what's wrong? Are you fine?Tell me, tell your bun, what happened hmm?" Jungkook asked with his heart pounding fiercely in his chest while running towards taehyung.

Hearing jungkook's voice, taehyung immediately raised his head, loosening his grip on his hair. His eyes starts to shed more tears when he saw jungkook in front of him.

He quickly engulfed the boy in a tight hug when he came in front of him, breathing heavily. 

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung replies, hugging him more tightly, burying his face into jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's heart shatters into pieces when he heard taehyung's scared vulnerable voice.

"I will never leave you no matter what happens this time, hyungie." Jungkook said, hugging him back, kissing his head.

He keeps holding taehyung closer to his body, giving him warmth and whispering soothing words in his ear. 

"Where were you?" He asked jungkook, breaking the hug while jungkook cleaned the tears from his cheeks with his hands.