🍂 chapter-28🍂

Angel 🥺💜💜

Angel 🥺💜💜

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚♡˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Jungkook felt a force on his body which pulled him away from his dad's embrace and less than a second sound of a slap echoed in the living room making everything go all quiet.

Mr jeon's hand made its way on his red aching cheek staring at mrs kim with confused and hurt eyes. But what he didn't expect was that she will twist his ear harshly.

"Y-you idiot dumbass b-brainless creature....... w-why you never t-tried to c-contact me? W-why you n-never visited me huh? Y-you know i a-always had h-hope t-that you f-for once will call m-me and ask about e-eunnie but you s-son of that o-old hag never did it......" Mrs kim snapped twisting her bestfriend's ear who winced in the pain.

Taehyung sat beside jungkook hugging the younger from behind with a content smile plastered on his face staring at two reunited bestfriends. Jungkook too leans back to the elder boy enjoying the drama.

"Oww s-shinnie i am s-sorry i didn't do i-it intentionally. My dad broke my p-phone a-and i d-did visited y-you thousands t-time but you w-were gone from t-there..." He explained rubbing his now crimson red ear that was released a second ago from mrs kim's grasp.

But soon a smile bloomed on his face when his bestfriend hugged him while crying like a baby on his shoulder. He hugged her back patting her back softly.

"I-i thought you l-left us all and got m-married o-other woman, l-leaving eunnie behind with y-your baby in h-her womb......." She complains hitting his arm little hardly.

"I-i would n-never shinnie, i-if i had known my eunnie w-was pregnant i never h-had left her and went t-to visit him even h-he was begging m-me. You know shinnie h-he ordered me to divorce eunnie a-and when i refused him y-you know what h-he did?" He asked breaking the hug, looking at her with glossy eyes as his lips were slightly pouty.

Taeshin's eyes lit up as face brightens after seeing her bestfriend acting the same who he used to during college time.

The one who used to complain about things he don't like. Who used to sulk after getting scolded by his father. Who was always clingy to her and Jieun. Who used to throw tantrums like a baby infront of them.

She shooks her head wiping tears from his cheeks with her thumbs.

"H-he locked me i-in the room after s-snatching my phone and t-then drugged me to t-take my signatures o-on the divorce p-papers. I-i somehow stolen the p-papers and hid them. I did e-everything s-so that he can let me go to my eunnie b-but he kept me locked i-in the house. Atlast m-my mom helped me.....b-because of her i w-was able to come out f-from that cage. But w-when i w-went to my h-home eunnie was long g-gone from t-there.........."