🍂 chapter-31🍂

For you i could pretend,I was happy when i was sad~For you i could pretend,I was strong when i was hurt~

I was happy when i was sad~
For you i could pretend,
I was strong when i was hurt~

~~✧•✧•♡•✧•✧~~

The night was extremely dark and cold without the moon making everything dark down there. Jungkook was staring at the sky with a blank face.

No one knows what the boy was doing inside the closed room making them worried sick. They tried thousand of times to talk with him but neither he was replying to them nor he was going out from his room.

At first he cried his heart out and when no tears left to cry he sat down on the cold floor in his balcony and from then he was staring at the moonless dark sky which was matching his situation.

"Did you really forget me? Am i this easy to get forgotten by you hyungie?"

A bitter chuckle escaped from his mouth after uttering the words as tears starts to flow down his cheeks one after another continuously.

"I never wanted to l-leave you..... never..... You don't k-know how m-much i am regretting l-leaving you..... how much i-i cried every s-single night for y-you, without y-you..... You don't k-know how i w-was breaking there w-without you..... y-you don't know a-anything hyungie, nothing h-hyungie......"

But then after crying for sometime he got up from his place and abruptly wipes his cheeks with his sweater's paw.

"N-no no he haven't move o-on, mom must be l-lying. He will s-surely waiting for m-me, i know h-he still loves me y-yeah he loves me, m-my hyungie loves m-me. He is just m-mad because i-i left him y-yeah, i know i-i had broken m-my promise o-ofcourse he will be m-mad but don't l-lose hope bun you h-have to earn h-his forgiveness, yes i-i will do everything to g-get you back to m-me." He said determined and made his way towards his bed.

He hop on the bed covering himself with the warm blanket closing his eyes with a determined look on his face. He even forgot he was hungry for almost whole day.

But that doesn't matter now all matters is he was missing his hyungie and wants to see him so bad.

--🥀--

Jungkook was having his breakfast with his dad, uncle and aera when eunwoo and yugyeom enters the dinning room.

Seeing them jungkook abruptly stood up excited yet nervously. He wants to run to them and hug them tightly but was hesitant.

Seeing him hesitating yugyeom and eunwoo marched to him with a black face and next moment they engulfs him in a tight hug. Jungkook's eyes turned teary as he hugs them back.

"Fuck revenge i missed you so much kookie." Eunwoo cried out tightening his hold around him.

"Idiot brainless dumb bunny h-how dare you t-to just disappear l-like that, w-without telling anything w-where are you g-going? Why are you l-leaving? Did you e-ever think us of your f-friends huh Jeon jungkook?" Yugyeom shouted still hugging him.