🍂 chapter-35🍂

Yeah, you could say~you miss all that we had

you miss all that we had.
But i don't really care,
how bad it hurts~
When you broke me first.....

~•~•~♡•~•~•~

A frown forms on taehyung's face when he doesn't find the familiar warmth with no sweet intoxicating scent invading his nostrils, calming his heart.

He starts to roam his hand on the bed finding a familiar soft body but he unwillingly opens his eyes, deepening the frown on his face. 

"Love?" He called for jungkook but to his disappointment jungkook was not there.

He thought maybe jungkook is in the bathroom or with his mom so he got up from the bed while sulking. He don't like when he don't find jungkook with him in his arms when he wakes up.

He grumpily made his way to bathroom planning to scold his bun for leaving him alone on the bed. 

When he was ready for the day he left his room with a fake serious look on his face getting ready to scold jungkook.

 But when he reached downstairs he find everything was awfully quiet. No sound can be heard from there as if no one lives here.

He knitted his eyebrows together walking inside the dining room but for his luck he didn't find anyone there too.

"Where does everyone go?" He muttered while roaming his eyes everywhere to find anyone in the house.

He left the dining room and went in living room to find his dad sitting on the couch but after seeing him he stood up.

He was about to go to him but mrs kim came there while she was crying and hugged him. He got really worried when he saw his mom crying as he hugs her back.

"Mom, what's wrong? What's going on today? Why it's so quiet today, where is my koo?" He asks, getting more and more worried every passing second.

"Tae b-baby kookie l-left us, he l-left this c-country." Mrs kim replies sobbing even more loudly.

"Stop joking mom it's not time for your jokes. I know it's not true he is here right?" Taehyung said desperately shaking his head but when his mom shooks his head sobbing more loudly his face turned blank.

"He left you tae he left you."

'No.'

"He will not come back to you he will never."

'No stop no he will he promised me he will never leave me.'

"He had broken his promise tae, he left you he left you."