🍂 chapter-33🍂

Uwu 🥺🤧🤧

Uwu 🥺🤧🤧

-----✿✿✿-----

"T-taehyungie *hiccup* h-hyungie hyung~ w-where *hiccup* are y-you~" jungkook whined pouting his small lips as he frowned when he didn't find his hyungie.

He laid his head on the bar counter, a prominent pout never leaving his lips. After leaving the restaurant he kept driving in the unknown direction and at last he ended up in the bar drinking heavily.

"Ayoo….. t-this shorty midget l-looks familiar? W-where did *hiccup* I see h-him? Umm~" he mumbled to himself, while tapping his index finger on his cheek, staring at the shorter male who was rushing towards him.

"Oh my god kookie are you fine bub?" Jimin asked with worry laced in his voice.

Jimin got to know about jungkook being in the bar when the younger called and ordered him to come here.

"Chimchim hyung~" jungkook exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands but then frowned.

"W-where is m-my taehyungie hyungie hyung? Why d-didn't he come?..... Did he *hiccup* forget me? D-does he hate me now? Waahhhhh~" he cried out loudly when he didn't see taehyung with jimin.

While jimin was shocked to see jungkook in a drunken state. He quickly hugs the crying boy in an attempt to calm him.

"Shh don't cry kookie let's go home." Jimin said but jungkook pushed him away not that forcefully though.

"Nuu bun w-will not g-go until….. his taetae h-hyungie come here and t-take him h-home. Bun will c-continue to c-cry waaahhhhhh~"

Jungkook sobbed more loudly hitting the counter with his fists and swaying his legs back and forth.

"Oh my god, bub calm down please ok, lemme call him, till then stop crying please." Jimin pleads taking out his phone.

He quickly dials taehyung's number when the younger boy kept mumbling 'bun wan hyungie' while crying loudly.

He told taehyung about jungkook and the other boy immediately informed him that he'll be there soon. After calling taehyung, jimin sat in front of jungkook who was now sobbing miserably.

He gets worried as he starts to rub his back softly trying to calm him down.

"What's wrong kookie? Why are you crying? Tell hyung please." Jimin asked softly while jungkook hugged him.

"H-hyungie don't l-love me *sob*  anymore….. he i-ignores me and n-now he have someone e-else too, *sob* and y-you know h-hyung he s-said she is mad b-because he *hiccup* forgot t-to buy h-her favourite chocolates….. H-he forgot me hyung m-my love, my t-taehyungie hyungie forgot m-me."

He wailed even more loudly and jimin could see the boy was totally heartbroken. He felt a stab in his heart seeing jungkook broken and crying. He has always seen the boy like an excited happy bunny but now seeing him in this condition was breaking his heart too.