🍂 chapter-45(M)🍂

Let's make love tonight~~

~~ෆ•ෆ•ෆ~~

"What's that?" Jungkook asked, looking at taehyung curiously.

"Lemme show you." Taehyung replies and takes him inside, still carrying him in his arms.

Jungkook's eyes were roaming here and there curiously, his attention went to taehyung who put him down on the floor.

"Tannie baby come here." He called and within a second a cute little black pup came running there.

Jungkook's eyes widened seeing the soft fluff ball in front of him. Soon a big bunny smile adorned his beautiful face when taehyung took the pup in his arms.

Jungkook goes near both while the pup tilts his head, staring at him with his cute eyes. Taehyung smiles blissfully looking at his both adorable babies.

"He is so cute hyungie. What is his name?" He asked, as he gently pats the pup's head who leans in the touch.

"Kim yeontan my baby." Taehyung replies, kissing yeontan's head.

Jungkook nods his head pouting slightly because now he knows he is not the only baby of taehyung's. But then something clicked in his head.

"Are you talking about yeontan today in the cafe?" He asked and taehyung nods.

"But he is a dog not bitch." He mumbled under his breath but taehyung still heard him.

"What did you say?" He asked looking at jungkook with an unbelievable look.

"Today when you called someone your baby which i now know is yeontan, i thought you called her your baby so i called him a bitch." He grumbled stomping his feet on the floor.

Taehyung bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing after seeing his bun pouting heavily but he couldn't as he started to laugh.

Jungkook shot a glare at him but it made him look like an angry cute bunny. Taehyung started to laugh even more loudly when he saw his face, that damn adorable cute face.

"Stop it hyungie don't laugh at me." Jungkook whines hitting his arm.

While taehyung put a finger on his mouth controlling himself from laughing further, when jungkook kept glaring at him like an angry bunny. Jungkook then shifts his eyes from taehyung to yeontan as a soft smile forms on his lips.

"Come here tan." He calls softly. He let out giggles of joy when the pup jumped in his arms.

"You are so cute, do you know that?" He asked, rocking the pup in his arms.

"Of course he knows he receives thousands of compliments from everyone he meets. Right, my baby." Taehyung states proudly while kissing yeontan's head.

Jungkook first stares at taehyung and then at yeontan both had a proud look on their faces. He rolled his eyes at it. But his blood boiled when yeontan licked taehyung's nose. 

How dare he. That nose belongs to him only. Every part, every inch of taehyung belongs to him.

But then his breath hitched and a red hue spread on his smooth cheeks when he saw taehyung was buttoning his shirt. He bashfully looks at taehyung's face and finds the flushed male whose cheeks were also tinted red.

He looks down with a shy smile lingering on his lips. When taehyung was done he told jungkook to go into the living room while the other one obeyed.

"So you are my hyungie's baby?" He asked crossing his arms on his chest glaring at the puppy sitting in front of him on the couch. In response yeontan barked.