🍂 chapter-18🍂

Love you so bad, love you so bad~Mold a pretty lie for you

Mold a pretty lie for you.....
Love it's so mad, love it's so mad~
Trying to erase myself and make me your doll.....

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The whole club was fully crowded with beautiful disco lights, reak of the alcohol was everywhere. The peoples were there dressed up elegantly with their matching masks on.

"Wow this is so beautiful." Yugyeom exclaimed looking around the place in awe.

While other two also nods in agreement one in excitement and other absentmindely. They went inside but gasped, eyes plopped out when they saw how other were making out openly.

"So they do this things in the club?" Eunwoo asked still shocked.

"I dunno." Jungkook replies looking down.

"Leave it guys come let's go there and drink." Yugyeom said pointing at the corner where all kind of drinks were.

"No let's go back yugy." Jungkook said feeling uncomfortable by others gazes on him.

"No not gonna happen let's go there." Yugyeom said.

He takes both of them to the counter. Jungkook was trying his best to avoid the hungry gazes on him. He was now regretting coming here.

"Yo look there that chick in red is so fuckin sexy." A boy said to his friend eyeing jungkook hungrily.

"Right man i wanna have a taste of him." His friend replies staring at jungkook.

On the other hand Kai was also there in the party. He was with his friends when he noticed jungkook and the other two.

"What are they doing here?" He mumbled under his breath.

He saw the way jungkook was dressed is also not good signal. He looks around to find if taehyung is there or not but for his luck he was not.

"Have you seen taehyung?" He asked his friends.

"No he haven't came here why?" Sehun asked.

He shooks his head and excused himself to call taehyung. He know taehyung will never allow jungkook to come in such kind of party and that too without him in this type of revealing clothes. Taehyung is damn possessive to let jungkook come alone.

He was battling if he should call taehyung or not but when he saw some boys approaching jungkook he just dials his number.

After few rings taehyung answered his call.

"Hello?" And his heart skipped a beat after hearing that deep velvety voice.

"H-hello taehyung it's m-me Kai." He stuttered little.