🍂 chapter-26🍂

🍁 Konichiwa 🍁

🍁 Konichiwa 🍁

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Bun, if you don't feel good just inform me, we will go back ok." Taehyung said for the nth time as they stood in front of jungkook's classroom.

Last week taekook didn't left their home. Jungkook was not ready to leave home because he was still afraid from the incident. He kept taehyung all for himself.

Because the only person he needed was his taetae hyungie.

"I will hyungie don't worry." Jungkook reassured smiling looking at his hyungie with adoration.

"I am leaving then." He said and kissed the younger's forehead.

Jungkook kept staring at taehyung and sighs when he saw hesitation and worry in his eyes.

He pulled taehyung by his nape and joined their lips together. Taehyung was in daze but soon kissed back circling his arms about the younger's petite waist.

Jungkook was the first one to pull out. He kissed taehyung's forehead and cups his face with his hands.

"I will be fine hyungie i promise." He said staring into taehyung's almond eyes.

Taehyung took a deep breath and nods his head. He last time pecked jungkook's forehead and hugged him for a moment.

"I love you." He mumbled but the younger one heard it clearly.

"I love you too hyungie." He replies and both let go of one another.

Taehyung forcefully drags his feet, walking away towards his class eyes still fixed on his bun who was also stood in same position staring back with a soft smile tugging on his lips.

--🥀--

"Jae." Jaehyun heard the familiar voice calling his name.

Usually it would make his heart flutter but now it just gives him pain and anger.

He ignored it and continued to walk to his class. His heart beat quickened when he felt those soft hand holding his own.

"What do you want miss aera?" He asked coldly as he yanked off aera's hand. Aera immediately runs infront of him biting her lips.

"J-jae let's go t-together-"

"I can go alone thank you." Jaehyun rudely cut her off and starts to walk away.

Aera eyes filled with tears but she blinked her eyes multiple times. She trail behind jaehyun with head hang low.

This whole week was hell for aera. Why? Because she lost her bestfriend who was always there for her whenever she needed him.