🍂 chapter- 9 🍂

Stop staring y'all at my koo's taehyungie hyungie 😤😤

•-•-•-๑❥๑-•-•-•

Two heads were peeking through the wall in the ground, staring at their future husband's with heart eyes.

"Don't you think yoongi hyung is the best." Jimin said dreamily.

"He is but my taetae hyungie is the bestest one here." Jungkook replies back causing jimin turn his face to his direction.

Eunwoo was passing by but stops when he saw them. He slowly went behind them.

"What are you doing here?" He asked but covered his ears with his hands immediately when he heard high pitched screams.

"Oh my gorgeous banana milk, you scared us woonie." Jungkook said putting his hand on his chest.

"Oh I'm sorry but what are you doing here- oh."

But he didn't complete his sentence when he saw taehyung and yoongi playing basketball.

"Yes we were staring at our future husbands you know." Jimin exclaimed flipping his imaginary long hairs.

"You do it all the time." Eunwoo mumbled but still got heard by them.

"Well you stated the facts so we don't mind." Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Chimchim hyung, woonie see my hyungie is looking so hot." Jungkook yelled jumping.

Both eunwoo and jimin glanced where jungkook was pointing and sighs while shooking their heads when they saw jungkook was drooling over taehyung again.

"Woonie why are you here by the way?" Jimin asked taking his eyes off from the drooling whipped bunny.

"Why i am here? Oh right kookie listen i have a news for you." Eunwoo said excitedly.

"What is it woonie? If it is not worthy my time you will know what will happen to your eyes." Jungkook warned blowing air from his mouth to his fist.

Eunwoo gulps looking at him. He immediately covered his eyes with his palms.

"I-it's our class have new student, his name is Kim yugyeom." Eunwoo said closing his eyes.

"WHAT?? OMO yugy is here. Come let's go woonie i will introduce him to you." Jungkook shouted grinning widely and drags a dumbfounded eunwoo wth him.

"What just happened?" Jimin asked particularly no one.

On the other side taehyung heard someone's shouting which sounded very familiar to him. He turns his head and find jungkook dragging eunwoo with him while running god knows where.

"What's with them?" Taehyung mumbled eyes still fixed on his bunny.

"Tae are you done?" Taehyung turns his head to find jimin coming to him.