🍂 chapter-44🍂

This man is death of mine

This man is death of mine.😫

--✧•✧•✧•✧•✧--

Only sniffing sounds were resonating in jungkook's room. No he was not crying it's just he was still sniffing from crying too much from earlier. Only he knows how he reached his house while driving through his blurry eyes.

His dad, noona and jaehyun tried to talk with him but he just locked himself in his room and started to pack his suitcase as he already booked a flight ticket for himself.

"What's happening? Where is kookie jungie? Why were he crying?" Mrs kim asked worriedly, rushing to her best friend.

"We too don't know shinnie, we tried to talk with him but he just pushed us all away and locked himself in the room. I don't know, what is he doing inside?" Mr jeon replies with a shaky voice. Mrs kim got more upset hearing him.

"Aera, call tae and tell him to come here right now." She said because she knows only taehyung can make jungkook come out of the room while aera nodded, dialing taehyung's number.

"He is not receiving it." She replies with a frown causing mrs kim to massage her temples.

But then they heard the door of jungkook's room get opened by the younger one who stepped out from the room while dragging his suitcase behind him.

"What's wrong baby? Where are you going baby? What happened? Did tae say something to you? I will scold him if he hurted you, but please tell mom what's wrong?" She pleads but in return jungkook just stares at her with a blank face.

"I am going back to Paris and no need mom, he doesn't hurted me, i am fine." He stated blankly.

"Then what's wrong?" She asked, cupping his face.

"Nothing is wrong, I just wanna go back." He announced and his dad came in front of him.

"Why? May i know the reason?" He asked, raising his brow.

"No reason, I just don't wanna be here anymore." 

"I am sure something happened between you and tae that's why you are leaving right? Tell me what happened between you two? Why do you wanna leave him again?" Mrs kim asked but her eyes widened whe she heard jungkook.

"Yes i wanna leave again, i wanna go away from here because i know now i don't have any place in his heart."

"What-" mrs kim closed her mouth when she saw a panting taehyung came running there.

Seeing him jungkook starts to walk towards the door dragging his bags behind him. But before he can pass by taehyung, he froze on the spot when he heard taehyung's question.

"So it was a lie? You lied again, didn't you jungkook?"

"At last you decided to leave me again. Do you want to ruin me this badly?" He continued brokenly as tears gathered in his eyes.