🍂 chapter-34🍂

I am sorry, don't leave me,I want you here with me~I know that your love is gone?

I want you here with me~
I know that your love is gone?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

As taehyung enters his room he kneels down on the floor crying. He just can't continue to behave cold towards jungkook even though the boy made the worst decision to leave him.

His heart was aching thinking about his bun, who was crying his heart out because of him. Because of the fear of losing him.

But what about him? Doesn't he feel the pain? Doesn't he feel anything when he ignores the boy? Doesn't his heart break into pieces?

Damn yes, he felt his heart shattering into pieces when he behaved as if he didn't care about the boy anymore. When he ignored the teary eyes of the younger, those eyes begged him to take him in his arms and hide him in his chest from the world. 

He does gave cold shoulder to jungkook and show if he doesn't care about the younger one anymore but deep down he knows what happens to his heart, it bleeds. It's not easy, not at all.

But he will not get weak not any time soon. He still has to make jungkook regret the decision which destroyed both of them. Which made them stay far away from one another even when their souls were crying.

He has to show him how you feel when your loved one leaves you even after promising you they will not. He still has a long way to go.

He harshly wipes his tears from his cheeks and gets up from the floor and makes his way to the washroom.

When he was half naked he looked at himself in the mirror. He chuckled when his eyes went on the possessive marks his bun left on his neck. He touched the hickey now smiling fondly but soon his eyes showed a mischievous glint in them.

"I know in the morning you will barely remember anything from tonight and you know what baby? It's gonna be fun." Taehyung said lips curving up at the side forming a devilish smirk.

–🥀–

"Ahh~" a painful groan left from jungkook's mouth when he woke up due to the heavy headache.

He winced in the pain even more loudly when he felt his head throbbing like someone is beating it with a hammer.

But then he felt a hand massaging his scalp which made him a little bit calmer. He opens his eyes slowly and finds his dad looking at him with a soft pair of eyes.

"Hurts….." he whines receiving a sigh from his dad.

"Of course it will. Who told you to get drunk as hell? Now face the consequences." His dad scolded him but still softly fearing not to make his headache worse.