🍂 chapter-15 🍂

I will never leave your side,You will never be alone

You will never be alone.....

Even when we go through changes~
Even when we are old.....

Remember that i told you,
I will find my way back home.....

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Hyungie i am so excited for our first date. You and me only, wow." Jungkook exclaimed pinching taehyung's cheeks.

Jungkook and taehyung were in taehyung's room. Taehyung was laying on the bed with jungkook on his lap who was blabbering about their upcoming first date from last hour.

Taehyung had a whipped look on his face. He was staring at jungkook with pure tenderness in his heart. He went closer to jungkook and captured his lips.

Jungkook's eyes goes all round due to sudden kiss but he relaxed and closed his eyes while kissing back.

Taehyung flipped them as now jungkook was laying on the bed while he was hovering him without breaking the kiss.

Jungkook was running his hand through his hairs while other hand was caressing his back.

Taehyung was first to let go. He start to caress jungkook's cheeks staring at him fondly.

"Enough now sweetheart take some rest we have college tomorrow." Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook opened his eyes while humming in response. He now realised, he was really tired.

Taehyung lays down on his side pulling jungkook by putting his arm under his head. Jungkook put his head on taehyung's chest while arm around his waist.

"Good night hyungie, i love you soooooooooo muccchhhhhhhh." Jungkook chirped rubbing his face on taehyung's chest like a puppy.

Taehyung let out a chuckle because of his bunny's cute antics. He pecked his head before whispering.

"Good night. I love you more."

--🥀--

"Yayy only two days left for our first date." Jungkook shouts while jumping on the couch.

Mrs kim was just shooking her head with a fond smile never leaving her lips because of the boy in front of her.

"Kookie baby stop jumping or else you will fall from the couch. Bub be careful." Mrs kim said concerned.