🍂 chapter-21🍂

You are the cure, you are the pain~You are the only thing i wanna touch~Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You are the only thing i wanna touch~
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much.......

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Both were calm now. Taehyung was still half laying on jungkook while the said boy is caressing his head lovingly.

But then he remembers something which made him mad as he forcefully made taehyung to face him.

Taehyung was utterly confused. He raised his eyebrow when he saw jungkook was pouting and glaring at him angrily.

"What's wrong love?" Taehyung asked as he raised his hand to cup jungkook's face.

But jungkook he held his hand and pushed him away. He sat on the bed still glaring at taehyung. Taehyung don't want to admit but he was getting nervous and little scared too after seeing his bun's glare.

"You tell me what the hell were you doing with kai?" He asked while taehyung relaxed a little.

"Oh that's he wanted to clear previous misunderstandings between us so i went to cafe to meet him." Taehyung answered but jungkook he got more furious now.

"Oh really!! Then why the hell he hugged you and said i love you?" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung flinched a little. It's first time jungkook had raised his voice on him. He starts to get more nervous.

"Bun it's n-nothing much h-he j-just confessed his f-feelings and that's why he h-hugged me." Taehyung stuttered.

"It's nothing huh? He touched what's mine. And why did you let him to hug you? Why didn't you pushed him away tell me?" Jungkook asked grabbing taehyung's collar by his fists.

"Love i was s-shocked at that time that's i didn't pushed him." Taehyung said.

"Oh really? Or are you enjoying being close-"

"Shut up jungkook. I will never let anyone come close to me who is not you." Taehyung cut him off now he too starts to get angry.

Jungkook clenched his jaw. He got up and sat on taehyung's lap still grabbing his collar.

"I don't care whatever you are saying, if i see anyone near you again i swear i will not let them go easily." Jungkook warned.

He is not looking like the sweet, innocent boy who use to play around but is looking like a possessive bunny. That's why fear the double bunny.

"Aish come here my possessive bunny." Taehyung said wrapping his arms around his waist.

He pecked jungkook's lips multiple times causing jungkook to pucker his lips more. Taehyung smirks internally and moved back.