🍂 chapter-24🍂

Missed me? You better hehe

Missed me? You better hehe....... (≧▽≦)

~☆-☆-✿-♡-✿-☆-☆~

Jungkook was taken inside the hospital room. Doctor began checking him while taehyung was staring at jungkook from the corner with an emotionless face.

No one can see a single emotion on his face. But deep inside he was horrified. His misery was only increasing after seeing jungkook getting treated by the doctors who just injected jungkook.

He was feeling extremely helpless seeing jungkook's face looking all pale. The whole world around him suddenly disappeared the only person who was visible to him is his jungkook only.

He was blaming himself for his bun's condition. Only if he reached there on the time.

Jimin may have sensed taehyung's distress. So he hugs his soulmate from behind but taehyung was still staring at jungkook blankly not acknowledging anything around him.

Eunwoo was already sobbing badly with yugyeom who was hugging him. Kai was also there standing with a gloomy face.

Mrs kim came there running but her eyes welled up seeing her little sunshine laying on the hospital bed looking all pale and weak.

The doctor after checking jungkook walks to taehyung and mrs kim.

"H-how is my baby d-doctor? He i-is fine right?" Mrs kim asked desperately.

"He is fine now mrs kim, it's just he got a panic attack. I had given him a injection he will be awake soon but make sure he rest and eat well." The doctor said ending their suffering.

Mrs kim let out a cry of relief. She ran to jungkook who was still unconsciously laying on the bed. She kissed his face while crying.

"M-my baby don't w-worry now mom i-is here with y-you hmm.....she will n-not let anyone h-harm you." She said caressing jungkook's cheeks softly.

Taehyung was still on his place. No it's not that he was not happy after knowing jungkook is fine but he was furious. He just wants to know the person who hurted his baby.

Yugyeom, eunwoo and jimin rushed to jungkook. They were still crying but now felt ease after hearing the doctor.

Jimin turns and saw taehyung still standing far from the bed near the door. He wipes his tears and walks to taehyung.

"Tae, what's wrong? Why are you still standing here? Won't you go to your bun?" Jimin asked holding his hand.

"I will but first i wanna know who the hell dared to hurt my bun." Taehyung replies in calm tone which held so much darkness.

Jimin was horrified after sensing the darkness in his voice. He knows this taehyung is the most dangerous one and will do anything, which he fears the most.