🍂 chapter-42🍂

Uwu my heartue

Uwu my heartue. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

~•°•°•♡•°•°•~

A blush crept on jungkook's chubby cheeks when he saw himself in taehyung's clothes. Taehyung's clothes are more comfortable and the musky scent on them makes him feel if taehyung is with him.

He loves it. He loves to wear taehyung's clothes.

He was almost ready to leave while wearing an oversized hoodie of taehyung's. He fixed his hair for the last time grinning widely but then something clicked in his mind that caused his beautiful smile to drop.

"Why didn't he say I love you back? Is it that hard for him or he doesn't feel- no no stop it jungkook of course he does love me, i know he loves me." He said assuring himself but deep down he was feeling hurt.

He put on a small smile on his face glancing in the mirror as he quickly leaves the room taking his phone.

–🥀–

As soon as jungkook stepped inside the cafe his eyes started to roam around to find a certain sunshine boy who's one smile can brighten anyone's day.

His face lit up and a huge bunny smile forms on his face when he finds him waving at him. He waves back and runs to his table.

Jhope was already standing there waiting for him. He smiled like sunshine when the younger boy hugged him. He hugs jungkook back.

"Omo kookie i missed you so much." Jhope exclaimed while jungkook looked at him, his bunny smile never leaving his lips.

"I missed you too hobi hyung. How are you? When did you arrive here?" Jungkook asked, sitting on a chair with jhope doing the same.

"I am perfectly fine. I came two days ago, had some work here but where's tae? Why didn't he come with you?" Jhope asked, frowning.

"He had a meeting so he went to his office first but don't worry he will be here soon." He assured giving him a small smile.

"Oh ok let's order something then, i am damn hungry." Jhope said while jungkook nods his head.

But then they saw taehyung coming towards them with a cutest boxy smile on his face. Seeing him, jhope stood up and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Hyung i missed you so much. Finally you are here." Taehyung said, still hugging him.

"I missed you too. You have grown up so much. Last time you were just eighteen but now look at you, became so handsome huh." He compliments looking at taehyung with a fond smile.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung then averted his eyes from jhope to his bun.

Jungkook was busy sipping his banana smoothie without glancing at him. Taehyung bends slightly and kissed his temple.