Chapter 30

Nara's pov

I thanked the taxi driver before closing the door. The taxi drove away as I walked in the house, normally.

"Mom, I'm home", I said and turned on the light.

I flinched when I saw mom with a man beside her. I gave her a questioned look when she plastered a big smile on her face.

"Nara....", mom stood up along with the man. Is he her boyfriend? New one?!

"Mom, who's this?", I asked.

"Nara....it's me.....dad"

As soon as I heard that last word, I dropped my things, being absolutely shocked. My father....is standing right infront of me....

"Dad....?", I looked at mom, making sure if he's telling the truth. She nodded as a tear fell of her cheek.

I slowly walk towards him while glueing my eyes on him. I stood infront of him, not getting my eyes off him.

"I know you don't know me, Nara. But I know you. You're my daughter", he bring his hand on my head and slowly caressed it. He gave me the sweetest smile making me immediately emotional. I was still stunned to speak.

"Nara, I've told your dad that you knew about it. So I decided to bring him here....for you. I know you both had been separated since you were just a baby. But he's still your biological dad....", mom said.

His face looks so pure and innocent. Maybe he have some problems in his past. I truly understand. He's a handsome man.

"Sorry Nara....I know I'm a bad father...", he said. I quickly shook my head, showing that I disagree with him.

"N-No.....d.....dad. I understand you. You and mom did everything for me so I could get a better life. I'm not mad at you. I'm just thankful that you're here. I want you to be my dad forever....please", I reached out his hand. It's stiff and bigger than mine. This is what a dad's hands feels.

"I will Nara.....", he pulled me in a tight hug which makes my tears fell. Mom also hugged us.

It's a family hug....

My life is completed.....

I have a dad.....

_

Timeskip.....

We are having a dinner. This dinner feels so special to me when I have my dad with me. Yeonsang is even with us, he said that he wants to help dad cook because he felt bad for not telling me about him haha! Dad even feeds me. Is this what having a dad feels like?

Suddenly, I remembered about the concert. I'll be performing with enhypen, and I have to tell them about it. I put down my chopsticks and cleared my throat making the three of them look at me confused.

"Um guys, I need to ask you something!", I said excitedly.

"Okay.....what is it?", mom asked before taking a sip of the lemon juice I made.

"I will be the female lead on Enhypen's concert, is it okay with you guys?", I nervously asked.

"Hmm.....that's okay but no touching with them", Yeonsang replied.

"I know you so well, okay I won't. There isn't any touching scene in it so it's okay", I explained as he nodded before showing the rice ball in his mouth.

"Oh yeah! You're working as kpop idols makeup artist. Of course I don't mind. Imagine seeing our daughter on the stage", dad said as he gave mom a smile. Mom chuckle while hitting his shoulder. I'm so happy seeing them.

"I'll go to the concert. I'll take the VIP pass. Auntie, Uncle, do you wanna come?", Yeonsang said.

"Oh sorry Yeonsang, Nara. I have to go to work. I wish I could join you", dad pouted.

"It's okay dad. You can watch me on tv", I smiled.

"I'll go with Yeonsang!", mom said excitedly.

I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Okay mom! Yeonsang will buy you a VIP pass. Right right?", I slowly hit Yeonsang with my elbow.

"O-Oh yeah yeah......"

(Oh no.....my money - Yeonsang)

I tried to hold my laugh when I saw his expression. Well, he asked for it.....

_

Heeseung's pov

"No no I'm the one who suppose to win yaaaaaa!", Niki squealed as he covers Sunoo's eyes preventing him to see the tv screen. They're playing WWE together while the others are laughing seeing them bullying each other.

"That's cheating Niki", Sunoo laughed.

Suddenly Niki stands up and pulled both of Sunoo's leg and dragged him away. He spins him like a clock.We all laughed. This is maybe the fifth time he did that to Sunoo.

"Enough game for you two, now it's our turn", Jay said and pulled Jungwon over.

"Us? Are you sure you're going to win? I'm good at this game", Jungwon smirks.

"Well, let's see", Jay smirks back.

Meanwhile me, stalking through the comments on my latest post. There's a plenty of negative comments but I don't really care.

"Are you still scrolling?", Sunghoon came and say besides me.

"Yeah, I'm touched by engene's sweet comments", I smiled softly as he chuckled.

"By the way, sorry for changing the topic.....About your feelings for Nara, when will you do your second move huh?", he slyly smiled making me chuckled.

"I don't know, well I maybe had made my first move but, just give me some time", I said.

"Well, we have nothing to stop you, goodluck!", he smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

Well, goodluck to me.....but if I make all the move and reached at the last step, will she like me back?