Jude Bellingham- Spending habits

It was no secret Jude loved spending his money on you, treating you as he always said it was his favourite thing seeing something or planning something he thought you would like. Jude made it a monthly thing to take you out for dinner in a nice expensive restaurant and wouldn't except a penny of you.

It was cute and thoughtful for the first couple of times but all of this jewellery and expensive meals you couldn't match the price and this made you feel guilty. You felt like this added so much useless pressure to your relationship as you tried to compare but inevitably with such a huge difference in both banks it wasn't possible. You decided to talk to Jude about it but you knew what his answer would be.

"Hey Jude can we talk?"

"Yeah sure what's up babe?" Jude said while turning of the tv putting all focus on you

"I don't know how to say this I guess I should of thought about this first" I nervously laughed

"Just say the words then darling and I will put them together" Jude was always the best person to talk to about things that was bothering you as he would be so patient and wouldn't jump to conclusions.

"I- no I can't your going to think I am such a"

"Darling I am going to guess whatever your going to say is negative which won't be correct just stop overthinking and say what's on your mind." Jude said interrupting my stuttering

"I don't like the money situation in this relationship it just feels like you buy me so many beautiful things and take me so many nice places but I can't do that for you."

"But I don't want anything from you, you just being there is the best gift of all. As for everything I buy for you I just want to spoil you. Your the most important person in my life y/n and I want you to feel special."

"I know and I love that babe. But every date night we don't need to go all out, I love just being with you theirs no need to go to expensive restaurants like the shard we could have a movie night in together. "

"But I thought you like dressing up?"

"Yeah sometimes but not every date night."

"You probably just think I am being so weird but it's alien to me someone actually caring, especially when they spoil you so it can just be a little overpowering. But I am so grateful for everything and I love you so much."

"No I understand babe I am extreme" Jude laughs "Like I said I just want you to feel special but I will dial it back."

"Thankyou"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too y/n"

-- Time skip to date night --

Date night rolled around and you and Jude decided to go the cinema and watch the new horror film and go to Nando's around the corner of the movie theatre. Jude being Jude however still got you a surprise bunch of roses when he came home to take you on the date. This made you heart flutter like it did when he brought you roses on your first date. You both ordered your food you opting for chicken wrap and Jude half a chicken.

"Is that it for you guys?" The waiter asked

"Yes thankyou" Jude said

"That's £31.90 please"

Jude attempted to place his card on the machine but I got their first

"My treat" I said while smiling. Jude nodding accepting he wouldn't win this discussion and honestly he didn't want to.

"I'm paying for the snacks and tickets at the cinema then we're fair deal?" Jude said

"Fine deal" I said while laughing at the both of us.

-- End of date--

"You were right n/n this was one of my favourite dates we have had" Jude said while resting his head in my neck while we was wrapped up in bed"

"Mine too"

A/N: Hi, hope this was ok felt like I have gone of track with the storyline but I hope it was fine. Let me know if you have any requests whether that's players or a storyline