Jordan Henderson- Date night

Tonight was going to be by far my favourite night; my best friend finally asked me on a date. Me and Jordan have been best friends for the last 4 years and from day one I fell in love with his kind nature and his beautiful smile but he was seeing somebody and I had no intention of breaking anyone up. He was happy so I was. They dated for 3 years of our friendship and it had being torture at times watching her wrap her arms around him wishing I could replace them with mine. But 6 months ago she left for another man and I was left helping him rebuild his shattered heart. However what I didn't realise until last night was while rebuilding his heart he was falling for me.

Last night he asked me on a date and it couldn't have being more of a surprise; he arrived at my door drenched from the thunderstorm and instantly seeking warmth from me. His cheeks were flushed like he had being crying. And then he said it...

'I love you'

Jordan Henderson Liverpool's captain loved me and all I could say back was 'I love you too'. We kissed and it felt like fireworks had just set off around us. I knew in this moment I would never let him go.

-

Whilst I was in the gym I got a message from him saying...

Hendo

Hey beautiful, be ready for 8 we are going on our first date Xx

--

So here I was at 7.50pm stressing over what outfit I should wear, I knew we was going to a restaurant as he knew I always wanted a first date with someone at a candlelight dinner. In the end I gave up and choose the first outfit I put on which was a little black dress that came in at my waist. I also decided to put my ysl heels Jordan bought me for my birthday.

--

"Can I just say y/n you look absolutely beautiful tonight" Jordan said whilst he was holding my hand at the table

"Thanks, not too bad yourself jords" I blushed

"I love that" Jordan smiled

"What" I laughed

"That little awkward smile you do when you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed whilst your cheeks go pink"

"Oh" you sighed laughing whilst hiding your face in your hands

"Don't you really are gorgeous the moment I met you I think I fell for you"

"You was with somebody"

"yeah but she wasn't you, we broke up because of you"

"What do you mean I thought you said she left for someone else"

"She did but it was because she knew I was in love with you."

"I fell for you the moment I met you too" I smiled

"Cheers to us" Jordan said lifting up his wine glass

--

We was walking around in a park near where I live, we was holding hands under the moonlight. It felt like a romance book I shivered and he gave me his jacket, and he kissed me at my door when the night ended. He then followed up by asking me to be his girlfriend. Obviously I said yes!

A/n: Hi guys hope this is ok for you all. Sorry for slow updates trying to get better. Thankyou for who sent this request in. Requests are still open even if you just want a player.