Kai Havertz - Christmas decorations

Christmas was a couple of weeks away meaning one thing it was time to put the tree and the décor up. It was a cold snowy Sunday afternoon so you and Kai decided to put the décor up earlier than normal. Christmas music was blaring through the speakers while you and kai put the baubles on the Christmas tree. After that, you moved onto fairy lights around the house, then, the tinsel and finished of with whatever was missing.

"Do the honours darling" Kai said handing you the star for the top of the tree

Kai picked you up so you could reach the top of the tree to place the star on top; it had become a tradition that you would be the one to put the star on top and Kai would lift you up, you was basically living out of a Pinterest board at Christmas being so lovey dovey with each other.

--

You sat admiring your work cuddled on the sofa drinking hot chocolate with Elf on in the background.

"We did good darling it looks beautiful" Kai said

"we did but I think we need to neaten some things up it's not quite perfect" you said inspecting your masterpiece

"Honestly y/n your such a perfectionist it looks great just leave it" Kai laughed kissing your head

"Let's go to bed I'm knackerd and I have a match tomorrow." Kai said pulling the blanket of you both

--

You looked over at the clock it was 2:04am and you couldn't sleep, you had tried for the last thirty minutes but gave up and went downstairs to make a warm drink to hopefully help you sleep. While the kettle was boiling you inspected the décor again and was fighting the urge to fix a few things but gave up when you saw a branch sticking out on the tree and some tinsel being uneven. Kai followed you down the stairs 5 minutes later to see where you disappeared to, to see you rearranging stuff and neating everything up.

"Why am I not surprised" Kai laughed startling you

"It was really bothering me" you laughed to which Kai shook his head

"Come to bed baby" Kai said hugging you from behind

"Soon I promise"

"ok hurry up" Kai said before kissing your shoulder.

A/N: Hi everyone hope you enjoyed this, sorry it's a bit shorter than my normal ones. If you have any players requests for other Christmas imagines then let me know