Jude Bellingham- The biggest mistake

You and Jude began dating when you were both just 14 been each others first for everything. You had supported him throughout his move to Borussia Dortmund from Birmingham city; unfortunately you couldn't move over to Germany with Jude as you were in your final year for your degree and couldn't change your placement. Long distance seemed to be working well every spare weekend, holidays you would fly over and see him, when he was playing for England you got chance to see him before he flew out again. Just 2 months of your final exams and then you could fly over to Germany once last time to visit as you was moving in with him to start your future together.

That was until you found out he had a girlfriend over in Germany, anger and betrayal was consuming you. After all the sacrifices you had made and the sacrifices you was prepared to make all in the name of love while he as fucking another girl. This wasn't Jude at least not the Jude you remembered the one you loved. He pleaded with you for weeks for you to take him back blaming everyone but himself he may be one amazing footballer and mature to the public but he was still a immature boy when it came to a relationship.

No amount of apologies could make up for what he had done because it wasn't just the fact he had cheated it was that he was still lying even when he got caught out and couldn't own up and say he made a mistake.

-- five years later --

"Y/n hey what you doing here"

"My best friend is marrying your best friend" you smiled

"I didn't know you was still friends"

"Yeah"

"Can't believe their still together, remember when we asked you both at the same time when we was like 14 because he was so nervous"

"Yeah that was one chaotic day but it was cute and a day they can tell their kids about the uncle Jude" you laughed

"Yeah defiantly, I just wish we had a different ending so they wouldn't have to change the story because their uncle Jude was a dickhead and didn't treat their auntie y/n right" He frowned

You didn't know what to say so you just smiled

"I really am sorry, not that it makes a difference or changes anything but when you left me and Sophia broke up because I realised when I was kissing her and everything I imagined it as you, you was all that was on my mind."

"It's fine Jude honestly it's in the past no need to drag it up it was a mistake and we have grown up."

"I still love you y/n I think I will always love you no matter who we end up with"

"I will always love you too" You said surprising yourself being this vulnerable with Jude again.

A/N: Hi everyone hope you enjoyed this and thankyou for reading, thankyou as well for 20k I still can't believe how well this book is doing. If you have any requests even if it is just players then let me know