Mason Mount- Looking after you

You had recently tested positive for covid and felt like death warmed up. You started of with a sniffle and a headache that led into a high temperature, a bad cough and having zero energy. Luckily throughout it Mason didn't catch it even though he spent all of his time away from training with you. He would wake you up with a warm drink and meds, make you breakfast and make sure you was comfy before he left; then when he returned from training he would run you a warm bath and make you both dinner. For the reminder of the evening you snuggled up on the sofa watching films while he rubbed your back.

--

"Hey babe how are you feeling?" Mason asked with a worried look

"I've being better" you laughed with little emotion you was so drained

"I've phoned the doctors and they think you have severe covid darling"

"What what do you mean?"

"Well I described how you was feeling and your lack of mobility and they said it was symptoms of the virus being severe." Mase smiled sympathetically

"oh" you frowned

"On the positive side they have prescribed some antibiotics and some codeine so hopefully it will help take the pain away."

"Here I will go get you some water" He said before going to the kitchen

--

"What do you want for dinner?" he asked while playing with your hair in bed

"I don't really want anything, not like I can taste it anyway"

"You still need to eat my love how about I make you some soup it's a bit lighter if you're feeling sick" you nodded your head

"I will go run you a bath sweetheart I love you"

"I love you too"

--

"Hey babe have you washed your hair yet?" Mase asked popping his head around the door

"No I will do it tomorrow I can't be bothered"

"Let me"

--

Mason sat and washed your hair giving you a head rub making you feel like the luckiest girl, he then dried and straighten your hair as he said it will help you feel better if you look more like yourself to which it did. When he said the vow "In sickness and in health" he really meant it.

A/N: Hi guys hope your all ok and you enjoyed this. Sorry it was shorter than normal. If you have any requests whether that's players or plot then let me know and I can add it to my list.