Mason Mount- under the influence

It had gone past 3am and Mason still hadn't returned home after going out drinking with the boys, you wouldn't of minded so much if he answered you calls and texts. You was worried sick about him he would always ring you and replies to your texts; Mason's not much of a party boy like the rest of his teammates he is usually home 2 hours after leaving which adds to your worry incase something has happened.

You decide to go to the club and look for him or his teammates who could tell you where he was. As you went to open the door you heard the key in the door.

-

"Hey baby" Mason slurred clearly smashed

"Hey baby are you serious I haven't heard from you all night I was worried" You replied

"Sorry babe I lost my phone and I lost track of time"

"Couldn't you of asked chilly to ring me or kai or literally any of your teammates?"

"I didn't think sorry babe, sorry that me having fun effects you, not like I do it much being tied down with you"

"Are you serious right now I am happy your having fun but don't leave me worried all night at my expensive"

"At your expensive are you fucking serious right now y/n I didn't force you to stay up and worry"

"When you go out you don't hear me moaning an complaining about it, especially when your probably being a slut" He added

"Do you hear yourself right now Mason I worry about you because I love you, and don't you ever call me a slut" You said getting angrier

"Yeah well if your love is controlling what I do, how long I'm allowed out for then I don't want it" He said beginning to walk away from you"

"Fucking unbelievable" You muttered

You decided to go stay out for the night with a friend as you didn't want to be at home with Mason right now, you had never seen him like this before he never shouted at you or treat you like this, if this is what happens when he has a drink then maybe this relationship isn't right like you thought it was.

You had decided to go to Ben's house, you felt bad going there because it was one of Mason' friends and you didn't want to put Ben in the middle of it but he was your best friend and your safe place.

-

"Hey y/n you ok?" Ben asked seeing you tear stained cheeks

"Could I stay here for the night I don't want to go home"

"Hey chilly who is at the door" Kai shouts

"Oh you have company sorry I will leave" You said beginning to turn away

"Wait y/n stay I don't want you leaving in this state you can stay in one of the Guest rooms."

"I don't want to intrude"

"Y/n come on don't be silly come on in, I was making coffee want some"

"Sure"

"Kai in the living room if you want to go say hi"

"ok"

-

"Hey kai" you said seeing kai on the sofa watching some German film

"Hey y/n you ok?" He asked growing concerned

"Yeah I'm fine I just didn't want to go home?" You said going to sit on the other sofa

"Why what happened" Ben asked arriving in the lounge

"Seriously mate little forward don't ya think" Kai said