Scott McTominay - Christmas Proposal

You and Scott had been dating since high school and somehow even when you didn't think it was possible you loved each other more and more everyday. Christmas was always your favourite time of the year, everything about it was perfect so Scott knew all long when it was right for your relationship he was going to propose at Christmas.

Fast forward to the 24th of December as it was getting closer and closer to Scott popping the question. He had bought you your dream ring and went overboard to make it so special for you because you were the only girl for him and he knew that this was going to last forever. He decorated the garden with fairy lights and hired an arch covered in flowers and fake snow with a mistletoe hanging down where he was going to be going down on one knee. He also hired an igloo outside which had a screen to watch movies; Beside the table was a box of blankets and sweets and he also ordered dinner from your favourite restaurant. And as luck would have it, it began snowing.

--

"Scott, Scott where are you" you shouted as you arrived home from shopping with your friends who kept you company as Scott was setting all this up as they was all in on it

"One sec darling don't come outside wait their" Scott shouted

-

"hi beautiful I missed you" Scott said sitting down on the sofa next to you and giving you a kiss

"So what have you being up to today?" you asked while Grinch was playing in the background

"Nothing much just chilling with the boys, they came around earlier to play on the PlayStation, what about you?"

"Nice, I went shopping with the girls and may of gone overboard on the amount of clothes I bought" you laughed

"Why am not surprised, well will something you bought work for tonight, I have planned and evening for us"

"Aw, yeah I have just the outfit actually where we going?"

"It's a surprise, but I was thinking of leaving in like an hour"

"ok, I will go get dressed"

--

"You look absolutely gorgeous y/n"

"Thankyou babe, ok can you tell me where we are going now please?

"Ok but you need to close your eyes" Scott said making you give him a weird look

"Just trust me"

"ok ok"

"So we aren't actually leaving the house but I have a surprise outside but keep your eyes closed"

--

"Can I open my eyes"

"not yet."

"Ok theirs a step here"

"Ok you can open them" Scott said

As you opened your eyes squinting as you was adjusting to the brightness after being in the dark you saw Scott down on one knee smiling with a box holding the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. The whole scene was beautiful the arch was covered in all your favourite flowers, the igloo was amazing you really was the luckiest girl. What made it better was it was snowing and it was your favourite time of the year so the garden was covered in lights and Christmas ornaments.

"y/n I have loved you since we were just 16, you were what I needed and what I have always wanted. Times haven't been easy with my job and you have had to sacrifice so much for me but it's you y/n I don't want to spend another day without you. I want you to be the mother to my kids my wife, so y/n will you marry me"

"Yes of course" you said trying to hold back tears as you threw you hands around Scott's neck

"I love you so much baby" Scott said relived you said yes but deep down he knew your answer as you had been hinting for weeks

He slipped the ring on your finger and wow it was just beautiful.

--

You was cuddled up inside the igloo watching Home alone, the fairy lights surrounding you.

"I can't wait until I can marry you" Scott said

"Me neither, I can't wait tol be Mrs McTominay

A/N: hi again, hope you enjoyed this. 3rd imagine today their will be 2 more I will upload today. This was a request so I hope this was ok for you.