Ben Chilwell- Winning ways

Ben had faced a very difficult couple of months with his mental health. Not playing as much as he hoped in the euro's then the beginning of the season at Chelsea his future at the club being uncertain. About 2 months ago you noticed ben overworking himself he would be up at 7am going for a run, then training and when he got home he would spend hours at your home gym. This led to his burnout, even with yours and his teammates advice he wouldn't listen and claimed he had everything under control. That was until he got an injury at training that was in result of him over- exercising and was warned by Tuchel he needed to focus on his mental health before he will put him on the field.

Since then he started taking better care of himself and you and his teammates noticed an improvement from him. Until one of the nights at the carabao cup when he missed his penalty, you knew as soon as you saw his face he was going to have a relapse and what made it worse was he wasn't called up for England duty this time around and his fans turned against him. He would spend hours scrolling through hate comments of people who claimed to be fans but yet was making him feel worse.

Next month was even more difficult and while he was improving and feeling better, it had seem that Alonso had took his place on the starting XI which meant he had to work even harder to get back where he was before all of this. Ben took your advice and began too see a therapist and opened up to you about how he was feeling. You promised you would support him.

-- Day of England call up --

"y/n guess what" Chilly said excited on call with you

"Gareth has just rang me! I have been called for duty so I am part of the squad again"

"omg congratulations I'm so proud of you" You was so happy for him but part of you worried if he didn't play as much it would lead to another burn out.

"Thanks babe, I have worked so hard for this. I honestly thought he wouldn't of choose me"

"Well he would of been stupid not to have you part of the team, but babe please look after yourself and talk to me or your therapist don't let it lead to another burnout"

"I know I know darling, I have already spoke to him and I promise I will look after my self."

-- Day of Ben's first England goal --

He had done it and you was so proud of him, you watched in awe of him in the seats watching your boyfriend celebrate with his teammates. He had worked so hard to get into the squad, now he was playing and just scored his first goal. Articles in magazines and newspapers announcing your boyfriends goal and declaring he was back on form and had managed to make a full recovery. Comments began to get nicer again and you just new things could only of got better from here.

-- Chelsea goals --

And you was right, In less than 2 weeks of scoring his first England goal chilly had managed to be apart of the Chelsea starting XI line-up again and scored 3 goals. Every match so far he had played he scored and started and you was so proud of him. He began acting like himself again and that beautiful smile returned and you knew his wining ways wasn't going anywhere for a while.

A/N: Hi guys, thankyou for all the reads it means so much. Hopefully you enjoyed this. I took some of the info about his mental health and reasons and things from an interview Ben did with itv sport a couple of days ago. If you have any requests for players or plot then please let me know.