Christian Pulisic- Girl like you

You knew dating a footballer would cause some problems in your life in some shape or form. You knew you would be criticised about your body, personality, what clothes you wear, everything but you never prepared for it to be this bad. Every photo you posted every nice comment had 100 mean ones, death threats after death threats would be sent via your dm's and press would make story's about you that you was cheating on Christian and was a gold digger; those just named a few.

Some days you could block it out others like today it was just too much. You had recently returned home from Spain with Christian for a break when the paps got a picture of you in a bikini that had gone viral everyone had an opinion on your body it was either too big or too small, you was too tall, not short enough, you had rolls when you sat down everything was just picked apart.

Even though you promised yourself you wouldn't you sat on the sofa and scrolled through all the horrible Dm's and the vile comments being made about you. Tears was just falling down your cheek constantly on a loop. Before dating Christian you was confident and loved your body, you saw no flaws because you thought everything that was different made you, you but now the trolls had made you see your self differently when you looked in the mirror. You hated what you saw.

You knew Christian was far too good for you and you was in completely different leagues he should be with some blonde, beautiful Instagram model not someone who looked like... well you. He tried convincing you otherwise but you couldn't accept what he was saying not while so many people said differently.

-- Christian returning home from training --

"y/n y/n, are you upstairs" Christian shouted as he returned home from training

He began looking for you but heard you quite sobs in the living room cluing him into where you were.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Christian said rushing over to you and then laying your head on his chest while he caressed you back and soothing you

"y/n baby come on talk to me let me help you" He whispered

"I-I can't do this anymore Chris" you sobbed

"What, what do you mean" he said confused

"I love you so much but being with you is causing me so much pain all of these comments are becoming too much for me too handle now and I know if we broke up and you dated some hot super model all of the comments and dm's would go away" You said, it was hard saying this because you can't imagine your life without Christian but you couldn't go on like this anymore

"Y/N look at me, I don't care what you look like ok I didn't fall in love with you for your body I fell in love with you because of your beautiful heart and soul. But to be honest baby theirs no girl quite like you, I love your body it's perfect to me and will always be perfect to me. Your scars, acne, stretch marks, everything makes you you and I love you. Don't let them win sweetheart that's what they want but your stronger than that."

"I don think I am" you cried

"Trust me y/n you are, you don't know how strong you are. If I have to spend everyday showing and proving to you how perfect and amazing you are then so be it but I aren't letting you go that easy my love I am yours and you are mine and that's how it will always be." Christian said as he ran his hand up your leg soothing you

"You don't know how much I love you darling" He added kissing your forehead

"I love you too, I am sorry" you said

"You don't have to apologise y/n" he smiled to which you returned as well

A/N: Hi everyone happy new year, I just want to firstly want to thankyou all so much for all of the views, comments, votes everything it means so much I can't believe how well this imagine book is doing. I hope you enjoyed this, this imagine hit quite close to home but I wanted everyone to know how beautiful you all are no matter what shape or size you are and how loved you are no matter what.