Kepa Arrizabalaga- The hate

The media loved to tear Kepa down every time he made a mistake. It seemed like everyone expected a world class performance and saves from him every single time and the smallest mistake would lead to the trending hashtag #Kepaout. The hate was getting too much for Kepa he was ready to quit and go somewhere else he couldn't handle it anymore. Nobody apart from you saw the state he would be in crying in your arms begging for it to stop. His mental health was deteriorating and it broke you heart seeing him like this.

Chelsea was going against Brighton tonight but unfortunately you couldn't go to the match as you had to much uni work to catch up on but was watching the match at home in the background. Your heart sank as you saw Kepa concede a goal as you knew what the press was going to do to him and the wreck he would come home as.

--

"Hey querida, (Hey darling)" Kepa said looking disheartened

"Hey baby you ok?" You said smiling sympathetically at Kepa as he just looked broken

"I guess so I don't know why I still get so bothered by it when it's the same every match." Kepa sighed tucking his head in your neck and wrapping his arms around your body as you begin to soothe him

"You shouldn't have to put up with that it's wrong"

"Why aren't I good enough y/n why is my best good enough" Kepa said beginning to cry

"Hey, hey look at me ok you are good enough if they want to judge you that quickly without giving you a chance then it's on them. You need time to adjust to the premier league you can't be perfect on your first time ok it takes practice and patience."

"Maybe it was a mistake coming here" Kepa sobbed

"Maybe it was, we could have a look if you could leave your contract early and we could go back to Spain"

"You would do that for me y/n your whole family is here in England. You already stayed in Spain for me I can't ask you to come and live in Spain with me again it's not fair."

"Kepa I would go anywhere for you I love you and where ever you are I will be their too. and your not asking I'm offering"

"Thankyou Mi Amour te quiero mas de lo que nunca sabras. (I love you more than you will ever know)" Kepa smiled "But I aren't going to give up that easy I'm going to prove to them that I'm worth 72 million and I'm worth keeping"

"I promise it will get easier keps" you added

"Mientras te tenga a mi lado estare bien. (As long as I have you by my side then I will be fine)"

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this. This was another request so hope this was ok. Requests are still open so let me know if you have one including just players.