Chapter 11

It has been crazy time in Asgard. Luckily, after Funí was reborn, everything went smoothly. Well almost everything. I still don't trust Deliah, but I talked to Loki, and I promised him that I will try my best to get along with her and support their relationship. I think that now even mine and Loki's relationship has been kind of repaired. For the rest of our trip, we spend the time with our family and friends. We have managed to create a strong friendship between me and Sif. She has encouraged me to get back to training and learning more about fighting.

Because Bucky, Thor, and Loki all were there to take care of Nanna, I managed to have some training sessions with Sif. She is amazing and without my powers I wouldn't have a chance against her. On our last full day there we were training with Sif. We didn't realize that we had audience. The Warriors Three, Thor, Loki, and Bucky with Nanna, have joined to see how things are going.

We are battling with swords, and it is intense. She managed to almost get me few times. Once she even gave a little cut on my cheek. Bucky almost interrupted us because of that. But we continued. Sif has thought me well, because with few precise moves I manage to use my sword to throw hers away. I wipe her off her feet, and while she lays on her back, I place my sword near her throat. I smile at her, and she smiles back at me. I put away my sword and help her back to her feet. The men around us start to clap. "If I didn't see it myself, I wouldn't have believed this result. No offense sister. But Sif is the goddess of war.", Thor says while smiling. He comes to give me a hug and then he looks at Sif. "So, I don't get a hug?", Sif teases Thor and smirks at him. Thor blushes when he hears what Sif is saying. He coughs and goes to her and tries to hug, but Sif pushes him away. "It was a joke.", she says and gives Thor an affectionate smile.

I go to Bucky, kiss him, and whisper, "If they don't get together soon, I will make them get together.". Bucky smiles at me and agrees with me. I take Nanna to my arms and just look at her giggling and trying to wiggle in my arms. We go to our room so that I can have a shower and then we all join the others for a dinner.

At the dinner, everything is perfect. We eat, talk, and laugh. Everyone seems happy and it's the perfect end to this trip. Before her bedtime, Nanna is playing with his uncle Loki. He is using his magic to create some little fireworks around Nanna. She is loving them. I think they remind her of the colorful orbs that I create for her. Loki turns the fireworks into bubbles that Nanna is trying to catch. I love that she has had the opportunity to get to know and bond with her godfather. Loki looks at us and asks, "Would it be possible for her to sleep in my room tonight? I promise that Deliah is not going to join us. I would get to spend more time with her and you two would get a night off.". I look at Bucky, and almost in unison we respond, "Yes, she can sleep there.".

We, well actually Bucky, move Nanna's crib to Loki's room and I give Loki some instructions how to function with her. I realize that this would be the first night that I am not sleeping in the same room as her. I hold her in my arms, and I am struggling to hand her away. When Bucky manages to convince me to hand her and her bottle to Loki, I start to cry a little bit. Loki tells me that everything will be alright, and that she is only few rooms away. I am still standing close to them and apparently Bucky couldn't watch this struggle anymore. To my surprise, Bucky picks me up and throws me on his shoulder. He starts to carry me away. Loki is laughing and wishing us a very good night.

We get to our room, Bucky lowers me down, and I immediately ask him, "What was that about?". He doesn't answer, he just kisses me passionately. After that kiss, he looks at me, and just stares into my eyes. I look at him and feel the fire starting to ignite. I feel a flicker in my eyes, and I know that it just happened because he smirks at me. He knows what that means. "Oh, so is that, how this night is going to be like, doll?", he asks, and grin on his face gets even sexier. "Shut up and kiss me.", I tell him and throw myself against him.

I grab his face between my palms and kiss him. I can feel his hands on my back. I make sure that I lock the door behind us. We start to undress each other one clothing at the time. Tonight, we didn't need to make sure we don't wake up Nanna or let other Avengers know what is happening. It was just us two. I am sitting at the end of our bed. He is removing the last item of clothing that is on me, my underwear. At the same time, he is kissing my inner thigh and gently feeling the calf on my other leg. I lean back and I am now laying on the bed. With every kiss he gets closer to me.

The usual reddish glow has surrounded me a while ago, but something makes it burst. I can feel his tongue on my clitoris. He licks it, and I let out the first moan. I bite my lower lip while he keeps licking, kissing and gently sucking me down there. I am running my hands through my hair because it is the only thing that I can manage to do right now. As he continues, I keep moaning and suddenly I arch my back and with one of my hands I crab my breast. Slowly but surely, he makes me come.

He then kisses my stomach and then continues further. With every kiss he moves up my body. When he gets to my breasts, he bites one of my nibbles gently. He kisses me on my lips and puts his right hand on my cheek. He touches my lips with his thumb, and I kiss it. He moves his hand from my face to my throat and keeps it there for a short moment. He then continues to slide it from my breasts to my side and gently making its way into between my legs. With a swift move, I feel two of his fingers entering me. He looks at me, while I moan with my eyes closed. He places his thumb on my clitoris and swirls it a little, like he always does. He knows I like it, and even if he didn't know before, he can see it from the smile that is on my face right now.

I open my eyes and look at him. He keeps pleasing me and now I am moving my hand into between his legs. I gently hold his penis and he twitch when I first touch it. He closes his eyes for a second and when he opens them, I can see from them that he is getting very excited. Not that I needed to see it from his eyes when I was already feeling it somewhere else. We keep touching each other for a while, but before either of us are even close to come, he spreads my legs, takes my hand, and moves it from his crotch to above my head. He slides into me, and with that one thrust, he makes me arch my back and throw my head backwards. He lets go of my hand and immediately I place both of my hands on his back.

He keeps thrusting his body on mine and I am so close to come. I grab his butt cheeks with my hands, and he grins at me. He thrusts again and then kisses me. I am feeling his muscles with my hands. I am sliding my hands around his chest, his arms, and his back. I am biting my lower lip again, so that I wouldn't come too early. I think he realizes that because he whispers to my ear as softly as he can in this situation "If you want to, just come.", and after hearing that, I come.

I look at him, and now I am determined to please him as he has done to me already twice this evening. I push him and make him turn on his back. I am now sitting on top of him. I make sure that he is inside of me, and I start to slowly move my body from back and front with a rocking motion. He grabs my thighs, and by the pressure of his grasp, I know that he is getting there. He sits up and now I am sitting on his lap. He moves his hands onto my lower back and keeps bushing him against me and at the same time he pulls my body towards his. He kisses my breasts, and I am running my hand from his back to his neck. I am playing with his hair, and he is biting my breasts. With every thrust, I can feel his body shaking more and more. We both know what is about to happen. I look into his eyes, and he looks into mine. We both close our eyes and kiss. And in that moment in each other's embrace, with one last thrust, we both come.